Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

haha I noticed this too. Ross been terrible this series and now he brings out 1s in basically Brooklyn colors
roll.gif
. First time I've seen someone playing in 1s in awhile, not that you can't play in them but damn now that's a little too far back even for me and I am not a picky "high tech" fan boy by any means.

haha I noticed this too. Ross been terrible this series and now he brings out 1s in basically Brooklyn colors :rofl: . First time I've seen someone playing in 1s in awhile, not that you can't play in them but damn now that's a little too far back even for me and I am not a picky "high tech" fan boy by any means.

I would hope he had some custom orthotics.

Shout out to RareAire319, rareaire319.storenvy.com/ is his site if you don't know him on a personal level, for the in house hookup delivery, appreciate it bro! These are the most uncomfortable pair of J's I've ever tried on...I have other Jordan I's but these are the worst! Gonna have to try out some insoles!

still want a pair for retail or less

a few weeks ago a NTer offered me a pair for $110 shipped, never heard back from him again :smh:

Scored these off the restock. We'll see if the order will be fulfilled. I had these in my cart on release day but was cart-jacked after an hour due to check-out issues. 

Foreal me and any OG 1s are not meant to be especially these. Could not get through on NDC at all. Went first for these and got a weird error 3x then finally kept trying and said all in carts. Kept checking an only a size 8 became available. Oh well. Will scoop these from someone after I get my other releases out the way. I feel like NDC and FNL are trading places on me. Haven't scored anything on NDC since the gamma 11s and was recently able to cop baron 9s on FNL restock. FNL used to treat me super dirty

Back
Top Bottom