Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I was about to bite the bullet at cs because I ordered some for my wife.. But then I realized we have a car registration payment due at the end of the month..priorities... Retail or bust for me as well
Same here with priorities. Bills come first. If I really wanted to I could preorder x2 but pistol >>>>shoes

Last edited:
[emoji]128553[/emoji]I'm going through the same thing. I might have to pre order cause my manager scheduled me to work on 4/5[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]I'm lost. Then I called cs yesterday when I was about to pull the trigger and they were like we're shipping out smaller sizes but we should have bigger sizes later this week. Then why put shipping out now? [emoji]128548[/emoji] +it's a toss up,1s or 9s. I'm going crazy[emoji]128532[/emoji]

After reading a few posts, I checked ebay for shadow prices. Wow. When did Shadows hit $250 for gs sizes and $300+ for adult sizes??! Was the hype on the breds really that strong?? Thats crazy!

I think i woulda prefered the second laces to be black, but it'd be kind of repetitive to have black 3m laces and black regular laces, i suppose

I think it's safe to say these won't be that limited if at all. Citysole having them for preorder, decent price, and even in GS sizes is a plus. Look at how many stores got the infrared23 6s and they were limited. Citysole didn't have them at all. Ofcourse I shouldn't be basing off of one store and one shoe but... I'm just really hoping these aren't limited lol

Citysole got only size 12 n up I shoulda pulled the trigger yesterday they had a 9 but ima size 8.5 I didn't want to chance it and them end up to roomy now I can only hope a majority of people go after the 9s and gives me a chance to go after these

I just pulled the trigger on a 5.5 for my girl from city sole for $148 shipped, I don't mind paying that price for peace of mind she's happy that she gets them early she was feeling these for a min both of us not feeling the 9s so hopefully everyone goes after those 1st so i can get my 1s, plus now I don't gotta worry about finding her a pair on RD I can just soley focus on me with her help to get my 1 pair and not scramble to find 2 pairs

Last edited:
Was one step from finishing check out on CS.. but bowed out just cant do it retsil or bust

I'm probably going to regret waiting.. but that's what I am going to do. They nearly sold out on Padded.. and only got a 12 on CS.. which is my size! =(

Grail status has the 1s for pre order, lowest price I've seen, tempted but I'll try on r.d

Grail status has the 1s for pre order, lowest price I've seen, tempted but I'll try on r.d
so tempted to bite the bullet for 220 shipped...

but... retail or bust for me... Im digging the fact that this thread is not getting too much attention (yet) im hoping a lot of hypebeasts sleep on these bad boys.

www.mypaddedroom.com got the baron 1s for $225 and baron 9s for $250 not sure how much shipping is...the 1s are shipping now and the 9s ship out a day before release...and this website is 100% legit...im contemplating about coping the 9s 
LEGIT if anyone was wondering
I guess others are being shipped out soon too, got it from 

http://www.incaseyouslept.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65_74&product_id=1347

Just got the confirmation order for shipping.

waiting patiently from here...

I guess others are being shipped out soon too, got it from 

http://www.incaseyouslept.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65_74&product_id=1347

Just got the confirmation order for shipping.

waiting patiently from here...
I just got the shipment confirmation from CitySole.  Hope i get em by saturday.

Everytime i wait and try and cop a shoe on release day, i end up with nothing.  I am a huge fan of 1's and i love this colorway, so you know i had to do it.

i actually saw a cool tee today at hoh, it was black with two baseball bats crossing each other and had #23 on one side and #45 on the other....cool and simple

I have a lot of 1s but I've never gone a size up.. Sometimes it crushes my toes.. Should I go up?

Back
Top Bottom