Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

In before they're called Bladows.
sick.gif

So happy. Now I don't have to pay resell $ for Shadows. Nike Air on tongue [emoji]128513[/emoji]

no one wants those, you should be able to get the CDP easily if you want them
laugh.gif
cdp 1's are scarce out there. 

an OG version of the cdp colorway would be highly sought after today. 

these "bladows"
laugh.gif
 are ok, but OG colorways with OG treatment are what we really want

^ Finally some sense in here, thanks my dudes! No one wants the 22 that comes with the 1s in that cdp, almost impossible to find them split up for a reasonable price. Plus Nike Air and no jumpman would be much nicer.

These look pretty well executed.

Also, this serves as proof that jb should stop with the mid tops and jordan phats and just focus on creating Jordan I Hi OGs in new, properly colorblocked, non-over-the-top(see joker I) colorways. It can work; it would probably diffuse some of overhype on the 1s, and give jb a lifestyle shoe retro to compete with the high fashion brand hightops. 

But what do I know? I'm fairly new here. 

Currently on the bottom of the wish list but those Nouveaus and these Retro + c/ws are a GO 
smokin.gif

Fighting the inner beast this year and waiting on the sales tho 
roll.gif

well guess I wont be doubling up on shadows since these will be a nice counterpart. 3M laces tho 
nthat.gif

My quest for shadows will end if i grab these. Until RD i will still hunt for shadows in a sz 12. If I dont find em then these it is.

I'll come back in March

9s >> 1s though

i smell a CDP custom in the mix with these, change the grey to black and POW... awesomeness

DAMN! was kinda meh about the 9s but these 1s are on my radar for sure! sold my shadows last year because someone offered one of those "too good to be true but was actually true" prices and i couldn't turn it down. i refuse to pay over retail for any of my shoes, so these will be their replacements! i kinda like these better too

Back
Top Bottom