Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

copped on nike. product search didnt show up. had to refresh to show sizes. timed out on check out, but got through.

that picture **** on NDC screwed me over. I answered em all them told me try again but on my 2nd attempt the pics didnt even show up for 3-4  minutes :smh: now i cant get em no where 

I'm surprised EB let me add them to the cart on the first click, that never happens for me on release day kicks.

Wow. I've never had that kind of struggle trying to checkout on NDC. At least I copped though. Had in my cart at 5:02 and just checked out at 5:14.

Am i tripping or did these sell out faster than the breds?
roll.gif
 Breds sold out at 8:02

Was trying to cop for a friend and he's a 14...couldn't cop. Clicked the eastbay add to cart as soon as it came up and it gave me an error message and I kept getting an error message from NDC. usually 14 is such an easy cop smh
mean.gif

It gave me an error a bunch of times. Then I finally got through, but I spazzed on the captchas because I had woken up 5 minutes before that. Anyway yeah, I didn't get a pair.
Those captchas could have been better worded, "pick the dogs" when the picture was of 1 dog! Had to double check if they were playing any tricks there 
sick.gif

NDC really needs to get rid of all the BS extras on their site

Picked 2day so I could use my code, code didn't apply because checkout was crashing, so now I got charged for 2day when it isn't any faster for me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom