Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

NDC was a mess today. First I went for a pair of the I's in size 11. Then I added a pair of IX's, and was able to add them to my cart fairly quickly. The site repeatedly crashed while trying to get through checkout, and then it crashed while submitting the payment. Looked like I got cart jacked, but noticed the order went through after getting a confirmation email. The I's were still in the waiting process. So I opened a new tab to see if there were any left, and they appeared to be sold out. In the meantime, I purchased another pair of IX's with my $20 Winner's Circle rewards card at FNL. Forgot about the I's at NDC, and the add to cart screen popped up, but it said I waited too long. Refreshed the I's page a few times, and a 10 showed back up. Added it, and the waiting process started again. Refreshed agan in a new tab, and a 10.5 was available. So I tried for those. Amazingly I was able to add them to my cart just a few minutes later. Ended up copping the I's an hour and 30 minutes after the drop.

NDC was a mess today. First I went for a pair of the I's in size 11. Then I added a pair of IX's, and was able to add them to my cart fairly quickly. The site repeatedly crashed while trying to get through checkout, and then it crashed while submitting the payment. Looked like I got cart jacked, but noticed the order went through after getting a confirmation email. The I's were still in the waiting process. So I opened a new tab to see if there were any left, and they appeared to be sold out. In the meantime, I purchased another pair of IX's with my $20 Winner's Circle rewards card at FNL. Forgot about the I's at NDC, and the add to cart screen popped up, but it said I waited too long. Refreshed the I's page a few times, and a 10 showed back up. Added it, and the waiting process started again. Refreshed agan in a new tab, and a 10.5 was available. So I tried for those. Amazingly I was able to add them to my cart just a few minutes later. Ended up copping the I's an hour and 30 minutes after the drop.
this pretty much summed up my experience today!

How do you get two pairs of rd shoes at once. It always tells me to check out the first pair first to get the second pair in the cart.

How do you get two pairs of rd shoes at once. It always tells me to check out the first pair first to get the second pair in the cart.
YOU SIR ARE READING THAT MESSAGE COMPLETELY WRONG! 
laugh.gif

37020-didnt-read-lol-eLU8.gif

Last edited:

Are you talking about the point of his post? I'm talking about the first 3 sentences, and how I always see screenshots of people with 2+ rd shoes in cart
It just tells you to checkout as fast as possible to avoid losing the first pair added to cart...

Which is very easy by just going to your cart on a different tab...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom