Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Anybody know where I can cop these in GS sizes online? I already got a pair for my wife (preorder through reseller) but she wants to double on these as well.  PM me or just post on here thanks!  FYI i already checked NDC and FNL FTL Champs etc and nothing on that end.
Did you try to citysole and see if they still have available? Price not bad for GS at all

I never even realized these had 3m laces. :smokin I wish I didn't cop 7 pairs of shoes this month. I have to go really light for April and wait til the end of the month to buy something again

I never even realized these had 3m laces.
smokin.gif
I wish I didn't cop 7 pairs of shoes this month. I have to go really light for April and wait til the end of the month to buy something again
April the month to cop too.. its alot of heat dropping in April 
pimp.gif

These are mad clean, really hate that I gotta pass but only buying one pair this month. Gotta stick to the budget, anyone think they'll hit more than 220 resell..hope not.
Pre-orders for that price are selling out in minutes.....

I never even realized these had 3m laces. :smokin I wish I didn't cop 7 pairs of shoes this month. I have to go really light for April and wait til the end of the month to buy something again
April the month to cop too.. its alot of heat dropping in April :pimp:

Not for me. Just these, and maybe the Easter Lebron 11 Lows. Beyond that i'm just gonna chill, and maybe get another 2 pairs from the Air Max Ice set; patiently waiting for the Concord Lows May 3rd. :pimp:

47 new posts since i last checked this thread yesterday..  the hype is growing..

Does anyone know the Length of the Laces for these in a Size 11.5. I plan on buying the leather laces from aglitItaly.com but I don't know which size I should pick?

45, 54, 72?

Does anyone know the Length of the Laces for these in a Size 11.5. I plan on buying the leather laces from aglitItaly.com but I don't know which size I should pick?
45, 54, 72?

72 definitely. I'm also on the hunt for 72 laces as well.

this is a hell of a drop week

supreme foams, Fieg asics , the 9s, and these

hopefully they go under the radar

first time i saw a FTA map more populated than a FTL one
laugh.gif

Last edited:
QUALITY IMO: One of the best of the last year of 1s, def better than the Black Red and more like my Royals in terms of defects and sloppyness. That Nubuck on the heel aesthetically makes it look clean as faq!!

Back
Top Bottom