Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Was gonna try to cop em from Foot locker to use my $20 reward, but the nearest one isn't gettin', and I'd basically waste the $20 in gas to sign up and pick up the kicks, so I'll be one of the peeps on here on Sat mornin' coppin' from NDC lol.

NO TLO IS THE BEST THING ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!

Kinda shocked I even have to say that.....

QFT

I ain't playin that game no more. 3+Pairs for me

Haha I agree no TLO means normal people have a chance lol.

If I didn't have to pay for my wife's pair to I would prolly get 3 pairs as well

No TLO?

Will be ready 
pimp.gif

NO TLO IS THE BEST THING ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!

Kinda shocked I even have to say that.....

QFT

I ain't playin that game no more. 3+Pairs for me
I wouldn't assume this shoe is non TLO yet. Nikestore has been known to switch it up last minute. We won't know for sure until Thursday.

Last edited:
There's still a captcha regardless of TLO or not. I got a captcha on my Kobe 9 lows this past weekend.

I wouldn't assume this shoe is non TLO yet. Nikestore has been known to switch it up last minute. We won't know for sure until Thursday.
THIS....if friday rolls around and no word from nike then its safe to assume its non tlo

Anybody who copped from Sobesoles got any shipping information yet? Dude said they were shipping out this Monday.

I got my shipping confirmation around 1:23pm est...

More limited than the 9s for sure... But should be easy to get since a lot of folks are debating between the 1s and 9s... A lot couldn't afford to get both.

I see this release similar to the Shadow 1 and Toro 4 release... People slept on the Shadows then starting hunting for them weeks later.

Last edited:
Edit: had to look at the 9s allocation for Foot Action. Agree with bayarea23 bayarea23 these shouldn't be too hard especially if NDC remains non-TLO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom