Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

yes finish line winners circle rewards.  i have a ton and have to give some away or else i'll end up spending money on things that i don't need (or really want)
i had issues using those codes on my cpu, but I found out its easier to use them with the mobile site

I can't believe this. Had them. 9 minutes to checkout on Eastbay. Time went from 7 min. To 20. Then sold out.

How do you get two pairs of rd shoes at once. It always tells me to check out the first pair first to get the second pair in the cart.

I had already checked out on the IX's before I's were ever in my cart. I wasn't aware of that rule, thanks for the heads up.

Also, if you noticed on the past OG's, Bred 1's, Royals. Those also only went up to a size 14 and sold out much faster.

Last edited:
LOL to the ones who don't think it's possible to cop multiple pairs and thinks everybody is lying. I really don't have to prove anything but I'll post a pic comes Wednesday.

Got 9s online was about to call it a day went to my local hoh ended up getting the last size :smokin in my size. Lol resellers were out full fledged.. Still got vs sizes in the 1s out here ... But Guys remember persistance is key to scoring no shortcuts no way of assuring a score. But

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
lol is that a hot pocket? 
roll.gif

Struck out. My own fault though. I felt like crap after striking out on the Roshe's online and was like I'm just going to try for the Baron pack in store with the military discount. HoH and FTA University were sold out of the 1s when I got there.

Last edited:
Seriously can we come up with a better system? How the **** are people copping 3 pairs when I only need one. No love. And fick the 9,s.
What does Nike owe you??

NDC is by far the best for releases, it just goofed up this week. Stop complaining and move on. 

I was in line for about 1 hour or so, I got my size and was waiting in line(NDC) at about 8:02am, was gonna call it day but after ready earlier posts about waiting it out I decided to give it some time....checkout process came and then I got the error code when I went to place my order, had to refresh a bunch of times, but it went through at about 9:10 or so....guess patience paid off!

What does Nike owe you??

NDC is by far the best for releases, it just goofed up this week. Stop complaining and move on. 

I agree that we should move on after striking out or pay resell/trade if you want them enough. But the site has given me problems the last two weeks.

I Thought I struck out on the GB Roshes because the site would never give me an order complete confirmation. I looked in my email and the order went through.

I am using Chrome though.

View media item 899547
View media item 899551
When I went to go pick up my IXs minutes ago I saw these sitting on display. The quality is great on these shoes especially on the white leather hits. Usually all of the 1s white leather is super stiff. Not on the barons. The leather is bred 1 quality if not better all around the shoe. That nubuck on the heel and ankle area is butter soft. The pinstripe lining flows perfectly well with the design of the shoe. The nike air tag looks so good as always. Really dope shoe. These will be the first NA1 I undeadstock. They are a perfect alternative for my shadow 1s.

anybody have these in hand yet that can comment on the leather. is it crappy like chicagos, pretty good like black toes , or nice like shadows?

edit: haha 1994airjordan 1994airjordan is right on time with the post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom