Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Anyone know where I can find a size 4.5Y for little kids? My wife’s friend just asked me.....haven’t been tracking this show and now looking back in the thread for any leads. If nothing is out there I realize it’s Stockx or goat

Local stores like DTLR, Footlocker and shoe palace are about the only places that might still have them. Call them if they are local to you, if not stockx and ebay is about it.

Jus got my pair from SNS. These are great. Spiderman is def top 3 superheroes for me

Screenshot_20181220-093715_Textra.jpg

Nice. They included those black laces?

PO

Anyone know where I can find a size 4.5Y for little kids? My wife’s friend just asked me.....haven’t been tracking this show and now looking back in the thread for any leads. If nothing is out there I realize it’s Stockx or goat
If you happen to be in LA then I know some spots. Otherwise, after doing some last minute shopping on tuesday, I noticed that the Kids Footlockers in the high traffic malls that I went to both had near full size runs in Toddler and PS; both of those malls have FTL House of Hoops and a Kids Footlocker, so check the Kids Footlocker in any of the malls near you that also have a House of Hoops (and also check the HOH because one of them I went to also had stock).

these would have been so tuff if they just made the red his red web suit material from the first 2 trilogies/his typical red web pattern throughout history

these would have been so tuff if they just made the red his red web suit material from the first 2 trilogies/his typical red web pattern throughout history
I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie yet. The shoes match the movie style of animation (dots) and as mentioned before about the clear soles relating to a major plot device in the movie as well. Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for a tie in shoe to be based off previous movies....

I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie yet. The shoes match the movie style of animation (dots) and as mentioned before about the clear soles relating to a major plot device in the movie as well. Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for a tie in shoe to be based off previous movies....

nah i didnt see it. only the homecoming one from 17. i saw the trailer though. there seems to still be OG parker rocking the traditional costume in addition to miles and what not.

and eh. spiderman is spiderman. we woulda saw the red webbing and “got it” when it came to promo purposes. long term for making a harder shoe, the red webbing with icy sole hints on the webs woulda been the one.

the dots actually make it look generic Jordan Brand retro plus to me and lowkey the webbing would have been a better marketing thing but maybe kids get it.

the clear soles coulda stayed tho thats a nice touch

Not trying to give away the movie but this isn't a Peter Parker movie, it's a Miles Morales movie. Miles wore the chicago throughout the movie so they weren't going to change up the color scheme from that. Spiderman wears a different outfit depending on who is behind the mask so you can't really make a blanket statement about spiderman is spiderman lol. I'm not a kid and I get it because I watched the movie, once you do you will get why they chose what they did is all Im saying.

DTLR restock..... sold out..... already ....man..... wtf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181220-092421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181220-092421_Chrome.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 13
So i just hopped on Instagram to see that a city gear here in my city posted yesterday that they would have these in today....they told me that they weren't getting these last week when i called before last Friday release...looks like more stores are getting surprise shipments of these so you need to just check around and keep an eye out on twitter and Instagram to the sneaker shops in your city that you follow on there!

If the shoe had webs on it and looked more appropriate for kids, I probably would have passed albeit I really love the materials chosen regardless. I much prefer the subtle details they went with... just wish blue laces were packaged with...

Back
Top Bottom