Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminati  

Saw these in person today. Side panel leather feels like Chicago 1 leather. But that's just me

Nope. They def feel cheap, and coming after the soft leather on the Blk/Whts made this a easy pass.
Well then, I'm glad I picked up the Black/Whites first. Although I might pick these up for dirt cheap in 4 months

this release reminds me of the black/gold patent leather release first time around.. no one really cared for it because they released other patent cw. now i pissed that i passed.. not gonna make that mistake again. glad i copped one probably gunning for another after the holiday madness

Well then, I'm glad I picked up the Black/Whites first. Although I might pick these up for dirt cheap in 4 months
"dirt cheap" goodluck with that 
laugh.gif

They were produced in limited amounts for a GR, they sold out basically everywhere online within minutes to a few hours. Best you can do now is find a few scattered sizes at local retailers. You talking about in 4 months...LOL

Last edited:
Holding my pair in hand now and I have no idea where the bad leather comments are coming from. These are on par with all the others. Gonna do my usual meguiar's wipe to condition them and I expect them to crease beautifully.
View media item 1296590

"dirt cheap" goodluck with that 
laugh.gif

They were produced in limited amounts for a GR, they sold out basically everywhere online within minutes to a few hours. Best you can do now is find a few scattered sizes at local retailers. You talking about in 4 months...LOL
It's been 3 days here in the PH since RD... didn't find anyone buying/reselling those. Basically it's still sitting. lmao

It's been 3 days here in the PH since RD... didn't find anyone buying/reselling those. Basically it's still sitting. lmao

We all know how things and hype can change over night.... Everyone slept on these release because its in between like 3-4 major releases that everyone is focusing on. Once those passes, everyone will be hunting to get these.

Last edited:
We all know how things and hype can change over night.... Everyone slept on these release because its in between like 3-4 major releases that everyone is focusing on. Once those passes, everyone will be hunting to get these.
Well I hope it wouldn't sell out quick. lmao

Funny how I was bashing these months ago and now I'm kinda fiending for a pair 
laugh.gif

Just cause people ain't reselling these, don't mean nobody is buying. It sold out within minutes up to an hour on most sites. Hype might not been too crazy but they def limited. A few pairs here n there sitting in a few retail shops doesn't equate to a FSR "sitting" like you are making it out to be. Also, these are a new CW, we'll see in 4 months how easy these will be to cop....for dirt cheap.

Just cause people ain't reselling these, don't mean nobody is buying. It sold out within minutes up to an hour on most sites. Hype might not been too crazy but they def limited. A few pairs here n there sitting in a few retail shops doesn't equate to a FSR "sitting" like you are making it out to be. Also, these are a new CW, we'll see in 4 months how easy these will be to cop....for dirt cheap.
I dunno man, I'm just speculating from one shop. I'll just see if these would sell here. 

Just saw a pair sitting next to a black/white 1 in a store in MD. They looked uninspired and plain. Should have made the swoosh gold or something.

I would say the demand just isn't there.

These were a limited release GR just like most N/A ones such as Black/White, Royals, Breds, BUT...... they are still available in both stores that carried them at my Mall and they usually would be sold out by now.

I doubled up, mostly because I had a bday coupon to use at FTL and have been impressed with them so far.  Sure the leather isn't as nice as other release, but who are we kidding, nothing is what it use to be.

Overall if they are still available after the next couple weeks, I will definitely grab some more if I can use the bday coupon again!!!!!

Got a 9.5 using a bday coupon. I'm a sucker for black with gum soles. The jordan 1 makes it even better for me. $122 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom