Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

waiting is making me sleepy on ndc. such a tease

EDIT: annnnddddd, theres the oos

Last edited:

I was just curious. I don't do FCFS. Rather take my chances on the Internet and if I strike out, go to HoH Baybrook or FA at Gulfgate. Occasionally I'll drive to Northline if I think there's a chance of getting them.
I  hardly ever make it out to Baybrook or Gulfgate but this is the second time I heard about Gulfgate in the past 2 days... They must not get any business if shoes are still available after they released. Maybe I'll check them out next time.... 

I was just curious. I don't do FCFS. Rather take my chances on the Internet and if I strike out, go to HoH Baybrook or FA at Gulfgate. Occasionally I'll drive to Northline if I think there's a chance of getting them.
I  hardly ever make it out to Baybrook or Gulfgate but this is the second time I heard about Gulfgate in the past 2 days... They must not get any business if shoes are still available after they released. Maybe I'll check them out next time.... 
Hit or miss. Not very fond of their employees, but I did get my Shadows there and should have gotten a 2nd pair. In retrospect, that was a DUMB.

Idk why people bother trying online after the initial drop. 8:01 hits and I dont even bother anymore.

Gonna try to use this VIP coupon, if they dont let me rock, may cop a tech crew or maybe pant if im feeling extra goody.

lol still waiting in line, I was about to get some breakfast but then I got back in line, guess I gotta wait again

Back
Top Bottom