Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

need. now. 
nerd.gif

No actual pics yet and if we know if it has black or white stitching on the midsole?

I really hope these release in og form.
I love my Cdp version cuz it's an og colorway and people slept on them big time.

^that's a common feeling. Changing the NA to a jumpman is one thing. Adding a Jumpman where there was none before tho :smh:

I somewhat agree. I still got a few Jumpman 1s but they are all beat. I wore most of them out walking to the woods by campus so I could smoke without getting caught back in my freshman year of college.

There are only 8 (if that) Jumpman 1s that I like.

Last edited:
I can't remember all of them. New Loves, Celtics, Hares, The silver one that came in a box,

But I passed on both the Chicagos and the Carolinas simply because of the Jumpman. They brought back NA and those two didnt get the NA treatment?

I like a few of the retro+ OG colorways but the Clovers would be the only one I would rock with a Jumpman. (I know, most people hate them but I love em. Wish I doubled up). More often than not the retro+ colorways have some thought put into em.

Last edited:

...........wow, your killing me with that one, Love Shadows! These are a must 4me 2 tho! F'n coin toss...naw love em both! Want em AND new Shadows! 
smokin.gif
Not saying the shadows aren't nice, I just think white/black looks better than grey/black.  Its just personal preference I guess.

IMO,Shadows are better than these, but these are in my top favoriate 1s. Shadows blend better, these kinda pop because of the color blocking. I still like these a lot and plan on getting them.

Shadows are part of the legendary holy trinity. One does not simply compare a nice OG colorway to a legendary OG colorway

i like the shadows more, still though these are a must have. classic colorway,....cant go wrong and can never have too many OG 1's.

Back
Top Bottom