Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

^ count me in as well. I ordered from Sobe Soles Friday evening and received my order Monday morning. That is the quickest I've ever received anything. NDC on the other hand taking 3 days to ship a pair.

@stayblunted and everyone else, I appreciate the love, honestly. I'm not going to let a couple people spoil me helping out the appreciative members. I just spoke out of anger earlier. Much love NT!

Back to the shoes...

View media item 1255517
Just a quick pic. I have 20+ I's and KO's in OG color way. When I get a chance I'll post a pic of entire collection.

I know some don't feel Chicago's belong but they're my second favorite color way. I had to wait 12 years from when I started collecting to when they retroed in a high cut. I personally can overlook the Jumpman on the heel and tongue. Same goes with Breds. I traded off my NA Breds for DB X's. I have 2 pairs of DMP Breds. Like I said, all I care about is the color, height, and materials. NA isn't a personal necessity to me and I'm not bothered by the Jumpmans.

@stayblunted and everyone else, I appreciate the love, honestly. I'm not going to let a couple people spoil me helping out the appreciative members. I just spoke out of anger earlier. Much love NT!

Back to the shoes...

Just a quick pic. I have 20+ I's and KO's in OG color way. When I get a chance I'll post a pic of entire collection.

I know some don't feel Chicago's belong but they're my second favorite color way. I had to wait 12 years from when I started collecting to when they retroed in a high cut. I personally can overlook the Jumpman on the heel and tongue. Same goes with Breds. I traded off my NA Breds for DB X's. I have 2 pairs of DMP Breds. Like I said, all I care about is the color, height, and materials. NA isn't a personal necessity to me and I'm not bothered by the Jumpmans.
NA Black/Reds for DB Xs... Ouch 
eyes.gif

Nice collection though man

That Holy Trinity 
pimp.gif

Wasn't feeling these when I first heard about the drop but I'm excited for my pair coming on Wednesday. I just sold my breds (used for three bills). I just don't care. My only "grail status" ones are the Chicagos because those are the only ones kids wore in my area. Waiting on a real pair of those...

^ count me in as well. I ordered from Sobe Soles Friday evening and received my order Monday morning. That is the quickest I've ever received anything. NDC on the other hand taking 3 days to ship a pair.
Ndc is like 10 times the operation that sobe soles probably is.

Yeah sobe soles is fast lol. I ordered and as soon as I checked out I received a shipping email in like 2 minutes. It's like they're just waiting in the post office and handed it straight to the delivery guy

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/88137"media, 1255517"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

NA Black/Reds for DB Xs... Ouch :rolleyes

Nice collection though man

That Holy Trinity :pimp:

Thank you sir. Here's a pic of my Bred I's from last year including NA's. They now go for about $450. DB X's go for about $400. Essentially, I paid $150 + shipping for DB X's. I was NOT trying to come out of $400 for those shoes and I didn't need 5 pairs of Bred I/KO's, ya know? Like I said, the DMP I's are close enough. High cut and no stupid strap or patent leather is all I care about.
View media item 1255537
BTW, I'm also a Jordan X collector so the DB's were a necessity. For me, it was a no brainer. I basically got them for under retail.
:smokinView media item 1255549

Just picked up my pair from foot action. The quality on these are butter 
smokin.gif
 Lot of people gonna be mad they slept on these.

My size NDC orders have yet to ship...  Does anyone knows what the hold up is? My Saturday orders are normally shipped by Monday afternoon. 

My size NDC orders have yet to ship...  Does anyone knows what the hold up is? My Saturday orders are normally shipped by Monday afternoon. 
According to an earlier poster NDC is out of stock and they're trying to fulfill orders from store stock...:rolleyes

Just received my shipping confirmation emails from NDC for both of my pairs. What's strange is that UPS says they are shipping from NIKE NFL DC...?

Last edited:
Still nothing. What a ******* joke. Id expect this from shoe palace but not nike ******* dot com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom