Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Royals for retail
laugh.gif

Black and golds size 10 or 10.5 and you pay me cash on top of me taking the shoes off your hands. Haha

Has anyone else not had their orders ship from NDC? Mine is still preparing to ship. I've never had a Saturday release not ship by Tuesday afternoon. 

My lil' bro came through for me and copped me a pair in Chi Town!  All they had was size 10, and though I'm a 9.5 on the reg, I hope the half size won't make be bad,  Props to @dat*****ro  for the heads up.

just called footaction serramonte. Spoke with will the manager he said they have size 10.5 and size 13. I'm passing even though I could probably try to swoop and either sell or trade for my size but I figured somebody can just get their true size now with no BS. Hope this helps someone out

I know how all the rest of my ones fit and there's no way in hell I'm trying to squeeze into that 10.5. I'm an 11

:lol:

did you get a pair @theLtrain
 ? 
hows your boy doing mane

I got mine from courtside, although a couple guys here generously offered help.
My son is doing great. He's bouncing off the walls a week after open heart surgery, that is truly amazing.
Incision is bugging him some, but that's expected when you were cut 12" down the middle. Have sooooo much respect for the boy (more now than I ever had).
Seems almost like a Miracle .

I got mine from courtside, although a couple guys here generously offered help.
My son is doing great. He's bouncing off the walls a week after open heart surgery, that is truly amazing.
Incision is bugging him some, but that's expected when you were cut 12" down the middle. Have sooooo much respect for the boy (more now than I ever had).
Seems almost like a Miracle .
Dang man I'm glad it went good for him

So butt hurt I couldn't cop..ndc and eastbay failed me hard. Being size 15 blows my "connect" only had up to a size 13 when it came down to it.

Back
Top Bottom