Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I just LOVE seeing this...

Especially since I wont b home for another 3 hours n no1 much after that! HA 
indifferent.gif

yall saying not to size down?

was gonna cop a 10.5 from GetEm

i tried my brothers 2013 shadows on and they are 10.5 and they fit pretty good... im confused now
Honestly just like any 1s, its TTS...idk why folks are saying size down...

i tried my brothers 2013 shadows on and they are 10.5 and they fit pretty good... im confused now

Every foot is different. But 1s are usually more narrow at the toe, which can cause pinching on the pinkie. The OG 1s and other 1s fit totally different however. I could size down on OG1s but not the other variations of 1s.

East LA? If so, where you located I'll pick em up for you
N keep them! HA...kidding my man! Thanks tho Mane.

Im usually OK when it comes to them doing that but Im ALWAYS on edge just to come home to MT door step!!! 
sick.gif

Now if they were Breds or Royals...efff WORK, cough,cough...Im sick!

Last edited:

Honestly just like any 1s, its TTS...idk why folks are saying size down...

well i never size down but hes hooking me up with a pair thats the only pair he got.

i wear an 11 but like i said my brothers shadows fit just fine with no issue so im confused

well i never size down but hes hooking me up with a pair thats the only pair he got.

i wear an 11 but like i said my brothers shadows fit just fine with no issue so im confused
Strange..either wear thin socks or loosen up the laces..

Isn't the pair you got an 11? How do those feel?

Ive been wearing a 9.5 everyday since release and they fit really nice. All my other OG 1s are a sz 10

Another spot near me is dropping these saturday and its very lowkey. Ill try to get you that sz 11 fam.

I got a 13 and looking to double up with a 12.5 - if anybody sees one holla at ya boy! I'm off work tomorrow and I'm going to see my HOH and see if they got anything left, I will give yall the heads if there's any stragglers

I just LOVE seeing this...

Especially since I wont b home for another 3 hours n no1 much after that! HA 
indifferent.gif
I hate that... lol

I'm still waiting on UPS to deliver my second pair..... Been peeping out the window every 10-15 mins!! 
laugh.gif

Gues what??? Eastbay sent me a size 11 box with size 10 shoes inside.

Happened to me before. Shoes swapped out 2x and wrong size before from eastbay, finishline and ndc orders. Been buying for 20+ years so some issues will come. All vendors refunded money

Another spot near me is dropping these saturday and its very lowkey. Ill try to get you that sz 11 fam.

if you can :pimp:

either way let me know this weekend on either of em

My shoe's been sitting in Minnesota since Monday. Estimated delivery next Monday. UPS is the slowest 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom