Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

More pumped for these than any other Jordan Retro for the rest of 2014 besides the Columbias. And HOPEFULLY they will be attainable on RD.

Where do you guys find the RD and is it legitly confirmed from a trusted source?

People will not care about these. However, since numbers with the OG 1's have been limited to a single sz run to most stores, it wont feed the masses.

I'll finally be able to get over missing out the black and red 1s from December if I can get a pair of these... 

One thing's for sure, these shall be worn to the ground.

I'll finally be able to get over missing out the black and red 1s from December if I can get a pair of these... 

One thing's for sure, these shall be worn to the ground.

Don't lie to yourself fam. These are nice, but they won't fill that hole left by missing out on the Breds. :lol:

Don't lie to yourself fam. These are nice, but they won't fill that hole left by missing out on the Breds. :lol:

Hey man, I'm just trying to minimize the salt levels after missing out on multiple tries :tongue:

I actually have the 2009 pair from the pack, but it's pretty beat now and I just try to turn a blind eye to the Jumpman on the heel that shouldn't even be there.

midsole looking right
pimp.gif
 no brainer for me.

Yeah i really only wanted a couple sneakers but they all seem to be coming up towards the end of the year. All i wanted was the black toe 14 and the ir 6. Now these get confirmed and im sure something else will. Ever since i recently witnessed the truth behind how pairs have been scooped up on the Eastbay sites, ive been pretty moody towards sneakers and everything around it.

v8erman v8erman not sure what you mean about eastbay but agree about the moodiness, I haven't copped any Nikes this year yet, it's looking like blue KOs command forces infrared 6 and these black and white 1s

v8erman v8erman Someone here said something about a couple more NA 1's are going to pop up around Holiday 2014. There's also 1 more AJKO on the way. I guess no gifts for anyone from me this Christmas. :rofl:

mart da god mart da god it might have been the recent restock but a small can of worms was opened where it showed people have been able to add to cart when the product page is up and long before the timer is up. Effectively when the timer is up, all pairs are accounted for. Lol maybe thats way old news now but ive been off the Nt grid the past month cause of my schedule and it was news to me.

@Mart Da God it might have been the recent restock but a small can of worms was opened where it showed people have been able to add to cart when the product page is up and long before the timer is up. Effectively when the timer is up, all pairs are accounted for. Lol maybe thats way old news now but ive been off the Nt grid the past month cause of my schedule and it was news to me.
new to me too and downright annoying. At least I will only have to deal with this for a few more months. I'm 100% out of here @ the next price hike. this **** is stupid now
mean.gif
 clowns ruined the "game"

Yeah, for me most places here do tickets for limited since Pittsburgh is weak with shoe store. My hopes of doubling up online are pretty much toast unless its an easy gr. If i strike out on black toe 14s online then i know somethings wrong. I remember when those clover 1s sold out but that was just royal hype. Stuff now is just gettin scooped by anyone.

Yeah, for me most places here do tickets for limited since Pittsburgh is weak with shoe store. My hopes of doubling up online are pretty much toast unless its an easy gr. If i strike out on black toe 14s online then i know somethings wrong. I remember when those clover 1s sold out but that was just royal hype. Stuff now is just gettin scooped by anyone.
I really don't think the BT14s are gonna sell out like that. I mean they will sell out on release day but folks that know what to do should have no problem gettin the BT14s on release day in my humble opinion. Online or in store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom