Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

My NDC order came in on Wednesday, and I got my Eastbay pair today. I don't take pictures of my shoes, but I will say the quality on both pairs are superb. :smokin

If anyone has a Size 8 for sale please PM me. A generous tip will be added on top of the NT hookup. Cheers!

What does OOP stand for?

Hmm....  I thought it had something to do with online orders, links, or carts - like the "splash page" reference.  I'm probably overthinking it though.
laugh.gif
 yeah it just means alley oop I guess. kind of lame but that's what everyone calls it now

Just can't win with this release.. ordered a size 9.5 from NDC, got a size 11, with someone else's packing slip for a size 10.. customer service said they will try to track down a size, but not getting my hopes up, probably will end up getting a voucher.
bro i would talk to the supervisor if they don't get ur pair. its completely their fault and they definitely have pairs in their warehouse that they should get u ur size. i would completely go off if a dumbass employee ****** my order up like that.

bro i would talk to the supervisor if they don't get ur pair. its completely their fault and they definitely have pairs in their warehouse that they should get u ur size. i would completely go off if a dumbass employee ****** my order up like that.
nike would never do anything to help find the right size. will offer u full refund on return. same crap happened to me with kb9s

I can't believe they didn't call me for the raffle last night. Must be some shady stuff going on there, nobody was even signing up for the 1s cause it was a low key release

Last edited:
I can't believe they didn't call me for the raffle last night. Must be some shady stuff going on there, nobody was even signing up for the 1s cause it was a low key release
Yea I don't trust raffles. I've only entered for 3 different shoes so far but never won.

Back
Top Bottom