Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Hoping they add the photo tags for the 30th anniversary/ remastered

Last edited:
I'm bout to open up a few disputes too! And sadly one of em is from an NT member. Not gonna put him on blast though...not yet lol
grailstatus refunded me last night. They must of oversold on pre-orders or figured because of how often I was contacting that a dispute was coming. lol Oh well i got my pair from ndc and don't have to worry about my selling grail status pair. win win for me.

grailstatus refunded me last night. They must of oversold on pre-orders or figured because of how often I was contacting that a dispute was coming. lol Oh well i got my pair from ndc and don't have to worry about my selling grail status pair. win win for me.
Nice. Glad you got a resolution. One of my pairs is expected to be here tomorrow finally. But one of the others might be lost. Good thing there was insurance on it though :rolleyes

Nice. Glad you got a resolution. One of my pairs is expected to be here tomorrow finally. But one of the others might be lost. Good thing there was insurance on it though :rolleyes
In that situation who files the claim with the carrier, buyer or seller?

In that situation who files the claim with the carrier, buyer or seller?
The seller should. The buyer should be refunded and then hopefully the seller was smart enough to have insurance on the shipment so that they won't be at a loss

My pair finally arrived yesterday and damn they do not fit like dunks at all, im not even sure how I'm going to rock them with pants on.

My pair finally arrived yesterday and damn they do not fit like dunks at all, im not even sure how I'm going to rock them with pants on.

Either wear your jean over the shoe, or pop the tongue out loosen the laces. Shouldn't be difficult to rock the 1s with jeans.

@smokey  you shouldn't feel like you have to wear pants with them. Just go out in your drawers, stop giving into social norms man..  
laugh.gif

Can't believe I'm still looking for these. Got cart jacked last week. I got a pair on eBay for 190 shipped and he refunds me claiming his brother wore them before shipping out. Anyone seen a 10 around?

Can't believe I'm still looking for these. Got cart jacked last week. I got a pair on eBay for 190 shipped and he refunds me claiming his brother wore them before shipping out. Anyone seen a 10 around?
Just offer eBay sellers to go through Paypal directly. With the Infrared 6's (and black friday in general) coming, I think attention will be drawn away from these and sellers will want to get rid of them instead of sitting.

My bros,

have you ever walked into a sneaker store and wore a pair that the company never even got in?

The looks I got with my 1s today.. priceless! 
roll.gif

My bros,
have you ever walked into a sneaker store and wore a pair that the company never even got in?
The looks I got with my 1s today.. priceless! :rofl:
I know the feeling! But what store didn't get these?? They were literally everywhere lol

Back
Top Bottom