Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

These look great! I really dig the basic colorway instead of all these crazy off the wall releases they've been coming out with. Plus, an OG colorway at that...sold! 
smokin.gif

Yep, finally an OG colorway after several of the recent non-OG ones. Definite cop!

You OG colorway hypebeasts are as bad as the kid hypebeasts. A few of the original 1 colorways suck *** and this is one of them...

You OG colorway hypebeasts are as bad as the kid hypebeasts. A few of the original 1 colorways suck *** and this is one of them...
im sorry but this is just wrong :lol: I can understand people only liking OG cw part but saying this cw sucks is just you talking dumb. The shoe is white and black man that's the most simple colorblocking in the world. Idk how you can say the barons are better than these when they are practically almost the same cw too

CDP PACK (both shoes) went for $100.00, oh how times have changed

I've seen it all when people complain that a simple black and grey shoe is considered crappy lol I don't mind if you say you don't like the shoe but it ain't crappy

jordan brand drops another bomb, though I knew all the shoes I wanted for this year. these look great man, I'm in. should be a fairly easy cop

I copped the Shadows at retail and then said to myself "what the hell, I don't even like these." Sold em. Shadows are another crappy colorway for the "OG colorway hypebeasts."

why you buying shoes you don't like? if you like colorful fruity loop colored shoes there are plenty of lebrons for you to buy

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Leather looks really really plasticky though on a mid/Chicago 2013 level... Hopefully not the case with retail pairs. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea when these are releasing? I wanna say July since there a aren't many retros that I know of dropping that month

those wings don't even look embossed

but i do like the look with white stitching a lot more

That production date tho. Seems like these might release no later than July 
This. Noticed the exact same thing. JB keeping their trump cards in their back pocket when they lose the 1's hype. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the next release soon. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom