Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Lol idk if you're joking but no way will these be worse than 6s. These will def. sell out but I think everyone who doesn't sleep and really wants these should be able to get them (at least I hope so)

Hopefully these is an easy cop for me...the Shadows sat when they released where i'm at and there are still a few pairs of Sport Blue KOs around, so hopefully these are the same way.

better start racking up that trade bait! slam dunk 6s maybe 
nerd.gif

these will more than likely be like the fam forever 1's if you wanted em you can easily grab... & then even after rd IF they DO sellout there will be plenty at decent prices

Hopefully these is an easy cop for me...the Shadows sat when they released where i'm at and there are still a few pairs of Sport Blue KOs around, so hopefully these are the same way.
these will more than likely be like the fam forever 1's if you wanted em you can easily grab... & then even after rd IF they DO sellout there will be plenty at decent prices

I was in regardless of stitching and im not worried, everything sits here in UK and a few places will get the drop. Simples.

Might have to preorder these, ain't wasting time on raffles tired of that , my girl gets mad when I make her go with me to fill out tix lol , been wanting these since I saw they were coming out!

I'm expecting Barons 1 level of difficulty, which means if you want them it should be easy.  No resell value and a basic colorway should keep most of the hype away.

i dont think so man

those were so easy on NDC, those added to my cart instantly. i checked out at 8:01 :x

i dont think so man

those were so easy on NDC, those added to my cart instantly. i checked out at 8:01
sick.gif
That's cuz Champagne and Cigar 6s as well as WTKD and infrared 11s released same day 

These will def be a tougher cop than the Barons imo

Back
Top Bottom