Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

laugh.gif

for them to confirn ship 

good one tho

walked in at 3pm and copped a size 12 in a metropolitan city. **** copping online. 

white laces are a must

Last edited:
i wish i had kicks to get rid of so i can pay resell and get another pair of these and possibly a pair of blacktoes

i need to hit a lick tomorrow with football. wont happen tho :frown:

Ended up getting 2 more pairs from a homie who works at footaction and a Gs pair for my lady. 4 total men's sizes including the esrly one I got and from Nike. The extras will go to my homies who missed out

Someone asked about jimmy jazz in store, I can confirm that they're carrying the shoe in store. Picked mine up in Astoria. Still had plenty of sizes.

I just wanted to say good looks to you because I live right around the corner from this JJ and didnt even know they had them. I waited outside in the freezing cold for over an hour at Niketown NY only for them to sell out extremely quick. Had a friend near where i live go to the same JJ i found out about here on Niketalk from YOUR post. They had a 12 just sitting right there. And now Im sitting here in my living room with that very same 12 right next to me.

Bravo and big ups to you my friend. You the real MVP...

Spread love its the Niketalk way...

Someone asked about jimmy jazz in store, I can confirm that they're carrying the shoe in store. Picked mine up in Astoria. Still had plenty of sizes.

I just wanted to say good looks to you because I live right around the corner from this JJ and didnt even know they had them. I waited outside in the freezing cold for over an hour at Niketown NY only for them to sell out extremely quick. Had a friend near where i live go to the same JJ i found out about here on Niketalk from YOUR post. They had a 12 just sitting right there. And now Im sitting here in my living room with that very same 12 right next to me.

:pimp:

Glad I could help. Plenty of guys have helped me in the past, nice to know I could do the same for you. Enjoy them!

was at work all day and just got home from the gym?? any sites?? lol..I got a pair on tuesday but would like another one..my cousin waited in line on NDC for an hour and a half this morning and was able to get a pair

Yep JJ got them. Mine been slick, telling people they not getting this one including the 3 previous releases, but you see a line Saturday morning.

this the type of **** i like to hear

Back
Top Bottom