Jordan 1 Retro 03' Patent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who remembers these? And what are the chances of any dead stock pair being wearable? Lmao. Found a pair in my size via web order. And I really want to wear them. But not if they'll crumble(haven't pulled the trigger yet)

I remember them and, I had the "Chicago" color way and, the "Carolina" pair back in high school.

Are they DS? Or do they have some wear to them? I would like to say you'd be good though IMO.

Someone may comment otherwise which could be true but, I certainly think you could get some life outta them depending on the condition they've been in and, are kept in.

Last edited:
Who remembers these? And what are the chances of any dead stock pair being wearable? Lmao. Found a pair in my size via web order. And I really want to wear them. But not if they'll crumble(haven't pulled the trigger yet)
The patent leather 1s were always fire to me.

A pair of these should most likely be wearable. However, I would still wear lightly & at your own risk.

For the most part, jordan 1s are usually known for being tanks that are wearable years after release. The midsole/sole on the I isn't as prone to cracking or crumbling as compared to most other Jordan models.

The 2001 retro 1s are all still very wearable. 1994s would probably still be wearable. Only 1 I wouldn't wear is the OGs because of paint cracking around the collar.

I think you should be fine if you wear these imo.

Last edited:
You'll be good bro, still wear my Blk golds from then. Lost the Keychain tho
Bet. Thanks guys. I still have my old pair but I grew out of them a long time ago.

Has anyone ever ordered from sole supremacy? Vouches for them/ knows the condition they sell their sneakers in?

Just asking cause flight club had them listed as new, but they were cracking around the toe box as if someone had worn them when I saw them(gotta love consignment shops). But sole supremacy has them listed as new and dead stock. Just wanted to know if anyone can vouch that Imma get a legit dead stock pair if I order from them.

I remember them and, I had the "Chicago" color way and, the "Carolina" pair back in high school.

Are they DS? Or do they have some wear to them? I would like to say you'd be good though IMO.

Someone may comment otherwise which could be true but, I certainly think you could get some life outta them depending on the condition they've been in and, are kept in.
Dead stock. Which is another reason I'm iffy. Cause I don't wanna put them on and have leather/midsole cracks galore.

I read somewhere that if a dead stock shoe is worn years later, since it's never had a chance to adjust to the weight of a persons body, they get bodied. Literally.

The patent leather cracks over time. Mine are cracked to ish

And yes sole supremacy is legit

The patent leather cracks over time. Mine are cracked to ish

And yes sole supremacy is legit
would a dead stock patent leather pair crack instantly as I wear it? Or would it just act as normal? Saw a video from 2 weeks ago of some Danish kid with a dead stock on foot pair and it seemed fine. No yellowing or anything either

1s are probably the least likely to crack Js. I still rock my occasionally. no cracking (i try not to crease it too much when wearing)

Mine are still holding up! View media item 1671384
See this right here is why I'm about to ditch the sole supremacy pair. Because they're dead stock, with slight yellowing according to the guy on the phone earlier, yet I'm seeing multiple videos, and some images of dudes with ds, VNDS, or even WORN pairs, without any yellowing whatsoever. Which pretty much says they got the short end of the stick far as storage went in the long haul.

At this point Imma try for this 1 pair I found for 200. Dude wore them 10 times. No scuffs, yellowing, or scratches. Bottom of the sole looks like he just went to the mall in them a few times. They have minor creasing, but let's face it. The moment so UNDS a DS pair, they're gonna crease immediately. It's a thin patent leather sneaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom