Jordan 1 Retro High "Rare-Air" 30th Anniversary

I guess the thirst aint all that bad here. These shoes are available everywhere for retail.
Made it easier for me to cop 
nthat.gif
 screw hype, black/red is always  a good look imo

Last edited:
put them on ice and break them out 5yrs from now and they'll be heat. I got both pair so far cause I like them, not the best material but still a good shoe. I'll get the elephant print pair most likely too.

Just copped the Blk pair for under retail. Quality is decent. Will be my Beater for fall/winter

I was doing a closer inspection of both my pairs of RA's and noticed how terrible the quality was. I know it's no secret but these were bad....... "were" as in I returned them. there was paint on the midsole, way too much glue all up and down each shoe. if I'm going to have a beater for the winter I'll just go with a pair of nouveau's.

I was doing a closer inspection of both my pairs of RA's and noticed how terrible the quality was. I know it's no secret but these were bad....... "were" as in I returned them. there was paint on the midsole, way too much glue all up and down each shoe. if I'm going to have a beater for the winter I'll just go with a pair of nouveau's.
can't go wrong for half the price. Only thing I don't like about nouveaus is they aren't that comfortable, definitely can't do too much walking around in them

Aren't RA's slightly above AJ1 Mid quality? At least the pairs I've seen seem to reflect this...

Deep discount on these guess no one was feeling em. $98 on eBay wow. Still can't mess with the white bottoms

damn only ships to USA states...

anyone know how to ship to AUS for decent forwarding/escrow pricing?

Back
Top Bottom