Jordan 1 Retro High "Rare-Air" 30th Anniversary

Thought I had a pair got an order confirmation. Just re looked at the email and at the very bottom it says click here to complete order. Now my sz gone smh
My size is gone too, I can't find it on any of the overseas websites 
mean.gif

I'd have to think about it though if they had my size, I don't feel like paying $230 shipped 
tired.gif

Hey man how do you find out about that ahead of time? They were sold out already when I got there. Thanks.

Wondering if you are in NYC....was thinking of heading uptown to the Jimmy Jazz on 125th on Saturday to get these.

i feel like they arent going to drop in the us, except for the gray pair... its weird how they havent all dropped yet

i feel like they arent going to drop in the us, except for the gray pair... its weird how they havent all dropped yet

Makes sense....usually you get 3 colorways and each colorways release is staggered. For the rare airs you have 3 colorways (black, gray and elephant print) with them releasing 1-1.5 months apart. The black may not have debuted in Notth America but it will release stateside at some point (probably during a restock period).

i did that EB 112 shipped 
pimp.gif

still hoping that USA get the black n red 
nerd.gif

got to molest a pair last week at JJ leather was like happy meal toys wtf did i get myself into 
roll.gif

i did that EB 112 shipped :pimp:

still hoping that USA get the black n red :nerd:

got to molest a pair last week at JJ leather was like happy meal toys wtf did i get myself into :rofl:
Lmao! I just ordered my pair. Went back into the footlocker across from my store like "hey guys. This morning u told me your discount or any discount for that matter worked on these, yet Eastbay, whom you also own just gave me 20% off???? Yet I'm always hooking ya'll up with my employee discount. Why ya'll lying?" They were silent. Aka got caught. Never hooking them up again View media item 1665627

Back
Top Bottom