Jordan 1 Retro OG Pinnacle “Vachetta Tan"

Unlike the other two version, this Air Jordan 1 features an premium Tan leather base for a luxury/high-fashion look. Instead of receiving the Gold accented detailing, this release is accompany with burnished Bronze detailing on the lace-lock and heel tab. To finish off the design, the shoe rests atop a full Sail rubber outsole and comes with premium waxed laces in two different tones of Tan.

release on Saturday, September 12th, 2015 at select Jordan Brand retailers. The retail price tag should be around the $400 USD mark, but it has yet to be confirmed – due to lack of 24K Gold branding.

Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle
Vachetta Tan/Sail
705075-201
September 12, 2015
$400 TBD

View media item 1680907

I like them but all the 1s JB is releasing with the all white outsole is really disappointing me. I have a hard enough time not turning soles black

I've got an inside source for these. They r going to retail for the same tag as the previous 2 pinnacles. They will still sell out tho

Super excited for these, so looking like September 12 then
nerd.gif

I love the look of these. But for 400.... Nah, pass. I don't see the justification for that price point if these don't have any gold (and the price jumping because of some thin gold plating was a pretty weak excuse to begin with).

How much different is the quality of the pinacle compared to Jordan 1 Chicago 2015 or SBB?

Is it worth the extra retail cost?

I have never seen a Jordan 1 Pinnacle in person

Back
Top Bottom