Jordan 1 royal 2017 lc size 12 please

Thanks for your input. One thing I noticed on both shoes, each shoe has one swoosh more tumbled then the other, one very tumbled swoosh and one non tumbled. Have u seen pairs like that? Don't think either of my banned 1s had that issue. Thanks

Thanks for your input. One thing I noticed on both shoes, each shoe has one swoosh more tumbled then the other, one very tumbled swoosh and one non tumbled. Have u seen pairs like that? Don't think either of my banned 1s had that issue. Thanks
Yep it's normal..some toe boxes will b more tumbled than others as well..ur good

Did anyone by chance notice the toe box having a hole not completely punched thru. Probably just a quality thing. Thanks

Legit.

However, these Royal 1s are going to be tough to legit check. There has been so many inconsistencies with retail pairs. I personally have two retail Royals with different tongue spacing.  

Legit.

Royal 1s are going to be hard to legit check due to the different inconsistencies in general. I have 3 retail pairs, 1 being from Nike and the other from Shoe Palace who have small tongue spacing. 

Legit.

Royal 1s are going to be hard to legit check due to the different inconsistencies in general. I have 3 retail pairs, 1 being from Nike and the other from Shoe Palace who have small tongue spacing. 
Definitely seems like it's harder to tell these days. Should i be worried about the toe box issue? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom