Jordan 1 Royals Price Check

What area is that? And u do know that most people don't buy shoes off social media, so how can that be everybody in your area if your only including social media groups. Don't even make no sense. So if a pair of legit DS 2011 Concord 11s popped up nobody would pay over $300? Or hell even a DS pair of these popped up for $400 in "your area" nobody would buy them?
I actually live in the poorest county in the USA.  The counties around mine are just slightly less poor than the one I live in.  85% of the population makes less than $11,000 a year.  I also live in the county with the highest teenage birth-rate at just over 73%.  Less than 10% of the population of surrounding counties including mine, have graduated from college.  I was originally born and raised in Chicago.   I call where I live the cesspool of the USA.  In case anyone's wondering why on earth would I live here; I have two successful businesses that started 30 years ago.  If not i would not live here and I would never look back.

I actually live in the poorest county in the USA.  The counties around mine are just slightly less poor than the one I live in.  85% of the population makes less than $11,000 a year.  I also live in the county with the highest teenage birth-rate at just over 73%.  Less than 10% of the population of surrounding counties including mine, have graduated from college.  I was originally born and raised in Chicago.   I call where I live the cesspool of the USA.  In case anyone's wondering why on earth would I live here; I have two successful businesses that started 30 years ago.  If not i would not live here and I would never look back.
So sounds like where I live. Which is atlanta, ain't too much better. If at all.

Last edited:
So u sounds like where I live. Which is atlanta, ain't too much better. If at all.
No, not ATL.  

Me and my little bro are big fans of the Falcons though.

I really wanted a patriots/falcons Super bowl two years ago.

Last year Julio got hurt, well most of the team got hurt and that was that.

I know ATL is hardcore.

No, not ATL.  
Me and my little bro are big fans of the Falcons though.
I really wanted a patriots/falcons Super bowl two years ago.
Last year Julio got hurt, well most of the team got hurt and that was that.
I know ATL is hardcore.
No, not ATL what? I've lived in Atlanta all my life and I hate it lol. I actually live in ATL not in the burbs 20-30 mins outside the perimeter like many folks who claim ATL but ain't from there. Most folks living in ATL now ain't even from ATL, or even from Georgia for that matter.

Last edited:
No, not ATL what? I've lived in Atlanta all my life and I hate it lol. I actually live in ATL not in the burbs 20-30 mins outside the perimeter like many folks who claim ATL but ain't from there. Most folks living in ATL now ain't even from ATL, or even from Georgia for that matter.
I meant not Atlanta nor Georgia.  It's actually a rather obscure location.   I'll just say this, we don't have a winter, we have four seasons of varying degrees of heat.  And an abundance of stupid people.  Although my friends in other states say the stupidity is equally spread.

I meant not Atlanta nor Georgia.  It's actually a rather obscure location.   I'll just say this, we don't have a winter, we have four seasons of varying degrees of heat.  And an abundance of stupid people.  Although my friends in other states say the stupidity is equally spread.
Hmmm.. This is a tough one. New mexico? Louisiana?

Hmmm.. This is a tough one. New mexico? Louisiana?
I mean Chicago was the birthplace of the Mafia. There's no doubt Chi town is a rough city. But there are others just as rough. just not as big. I know the hot weather is much more rough here in Atlanta than in Chicago. We only have two seasons, Hot *** summer, and cold *** winter. Chi is the "windy city"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom