Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

I think just my opinion it's out of touch people who runs Nike/JB they are not from the culture most are college graduates .
Uh oh :lol:

92E63F89-3D76-493C-AF99-41C91EFAF542.gif

As it should be. Older people in their 40s (like me) aren’t exactly the target demographic when it comes to sneakers.
Well in terms of og Jordan colorways I feel the older people are the ones who are targeted because they're the ones who watched MJ play and grew up wearing those colorways. That's also why JB tries to make their og colorways as close as possible to the originals because of the nostalgia factor. Now in terms of the new colorways, I feel those are more targeted towards the younger folk.

Last edited:
Got 1 pair on snkrs a few weeks ago that coincided with some video that was done on the shoe. Grabbed a ship to hom from FL as well. Hoping they come in with no problems. Solid release for me, would have liked a black sock liner but was far from a deal breaker.

Despite striking out on my submissions with Foot Locker & Champs, it was a simple excursion for me to get these yesterday! It's nice that these were plentiful and easy to get after release day.

I got my guy who's a longtime manager at Foot Locker to hold a pair for me since I struck out. But he actually saved me time and distance yesterday since his store is farther out for me. He checked the inventory at the Hollywood & Highland store and texted me the quantity number in my size. I gave them a call, and the dude who answered was cool with verifying that it was first come, first serve and they had a lot. I went in later in the afternoon and got my pair easily.

I was in the market for some white and red shoes with a teeny bit of black on them.
IMG_6599.JPG
IMG_6600.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG
IMG_6602.JPG
IMG_6603.JPG
IMG_6604.JPG

It was worth delaying cutting my hair and doing cleaning chores at home yesterday to step out and secure my pair. 😆

Back
Top Bottom