jordan 11 bred low fake or legit?

These look good the right pl cute and the jump an ain't touching the leather take a pic of the qc stamp inside the box

obeycee323, I've also bought pair from reseller, everything is fine except for the box, which has the qc stamp where i haven't found in any of my 2 j11s( GT & GB) and not sure if it has to have this or what. please see picture attached. Thanks

These look good the right pl cute and the jump an ain't touching the leather take a pic of the qc stamp inside the box
obeycee323, I've also bought pair from reseller, everything is fine except for the box, which has the qc stamp where i haven't found in any of my 2 j11s( GT & GB) and not sure if it has to have this or what. please see picture attached. Thanks

View media item 1606136

Hmm that's weird cuz neither does mine comes with it but I think it doesn't matter I think it has to do with what store it comes from cuz I've seen some pairs with that qc sticker coming from footlocker, or finishline but honestly your good I think what matter is the stamp not the sticker send a pic of the stamp to see if it's the right font

Your good fam it shouldn't matter as long as the qc stamp is correct but your good here nothing to worry about it

Yea no worries fam everything here is good just awkward that it had that qc stamp but everything seems to check out

Back
Top Bottom