Jordan 11 Breds GS for legit check Please help me!

I got these from ebay. Please help me out for legit check.

Thank you.

Jay

Last edited:

Can you please tell me why they are authentic? I'm so confused with it bro.
::deep breath:: no problem.

Pic 1/2/3/4 show correct level in patent leather and cut lines so no red flag there

patent leather texture appears to be correct to the naked eye, tongue label is centered correctly on third spacing and laces true to latest bred release

jumpman logo on the upper(ankle section) is also correct both facing same direction also true to latest release

missing any obvious crooked stitching or double stitching on lace racks.

all pictures showing the back of the shoe you look for a bloated(blown out) "23" and no clear space between the 2 and the 3,  crooked downseam (backseam) on the heel, fluffed(curved) midsole(white section), crooked stitching or excessive vacant space surrounding "23"(only on NDS or DS) when looking at the shoe from a rear view DS or NDS shoe should shape like gentle sloping upside down V not U

pic 9 shoes the quality tag inside the tongue, and that should always be flush to the tongue with little to no loose threads and you should be able to read it clearly on NDS or DS shoes. and wrinkling or excessive loose threads is a huge red flag.

toe cap where the red sole comes up the front of the shoe should be clear on the latest models only on the OG and first retro is the toe box kind of opaque

Pic 5/6/10 show correct carbon fiber for GS(mens differs) and if you look through the red sole you should look for the same pattern to be continued as good "bootleggers" have found adhesive carbon fiber to place on the exposed section to make it "look" real, but it doesnt match the carbon on the shoe. you should also be able to see the jumpman logo sort of "ghosted" in the center on the sole.

hope this helps...

My friends from China rarely make fake GS for breds and if they do they look really fake... i have yet to find a GS breds 11 that is identical to the legit one's... i guess they dont make much money form GS unlike men's sizes....urs are definietly Real

Back
Top Bottom