Jordan 11 Concord '11 Legit Check

anyon think 340$ for these is a deal? im getting them locally. my ocd is tellin me no though because the slanted 23 lol...

Are they Ds?  The slanted 23 also may be caused simply by how the right shoe laid in the box.  It may be completely fine.  Angles from simple pics may distort what is really going on.  As far as price,  can you get it down to 280-300?  It all depends what its worth to you personally.   Good luck.

yes they are ds and seller says its because all shoes are hand made and cant be perfect

yes they are ds and seller says its because all shoes are hand made and cant be perfect

That's true, anyone can inspect a shoe hard enough and find a flaw.  Completely handmade? no.  They do have machines that help them out.  The flaws that get to us is because their quality checks are subpar.  But people do QCs not machines, so it will never be perfect.

yeah ima get em for 340. theyre a sz 9.5 too and im a true 9. hopefully they fit good i will put sneaker shields in them. or size swap them. really appreciate the help and your thoughts on that OCD triggering slanted 23 on the back of the shoe lol

Hey man, price means nothin at the end of the day.  They look good, glad you getting a pair.  Enjoy em.

anyon think 340$ for these is a deal? im getting them locally. my ocd is tellin me no though because the slanted 23 lol...

Is $340 a deal? It's a great deal if they are new in the box, and based on the pics you've provided, I'd say a legit pair.

$340 is one hell of a deal for a Ds 9.5.  These are going $475 + everywhere.. cop them if they are legit.
wink.gif

yup i copped them. was looking for space jams or these and decided to get these and wait for the jams in december. i like the 09 jams though, might sell the 2016's and try to get a 09 pair.

Best thing IMO is to go to a sneaker store similar to solesupremacy and see how much you can get for them. Easy cash and your not hustling anybody[emoji]128526[/emoji]

yup i copped them. was looking for space jams or these and decided to get these and wait for the jams in december. i like the 09 jams though, might sell the 2016's and try to get a 09 pair.

I respect that, but if I had a choice between the 09s and the new ones, I'll take the new ones any day over the 09s. I love the fact the patent leather has been raised. Gives it the classic look.

Back
Top Bottom