Jordan 11 Concord midsole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the care and maintenance topic...which is 2 topics on top of this. People usually help out other NT'ers on there. Making new topics like this that already has a similar topic will just be lock. Welcome to NT.

Ouch those look bad.. but you should've posted this in the OFFICIAL SNEAKER MAINTENANCE POST. I'm sure someone in there can help you somehow. It's one of the sticky threads at the top of the first page.. Welcome to NT btw. 
wink.gif

OP, try using adhesive caulk. apply it you the midsole and smooth it out, then file it down with a nailfile. it shouldnt look that different.

Originally Posted by sthebest

OP, try using adhesive caulk. apply it you the midsole and smooth it out, then file it down with a nailfile. it shouldnt look that different.
You sure? I have the same issue wit ha pair of Space Jams I got for the low (free 99) and its looking similar to those. 

does anybody know how to fix the midsole bc i am having the same exact problem and i dont want to do a donor anybody know how to fix the midsole and get it back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom