jordan 11 gamma blue legit check

100% fake. everything is off on the shoe, patent leather cut is off, toe box is too long. these arent even good version of the fakes

Western Union since the website didn't accept my cc.
Really? Damn man I think you're beat here..That sucks I hate to see these bastards get over like this..

For future reference NEVER and I mean NEVER send someone a money order UNLESS it's your momma or someone you TRUST FULLY with that money...
If they don't accept your CC, keep it moving. You'll be better off in the end.

Last edited:
Really? Damn man I think you're beat here..That sucks I hate to see these bastards get over like this..

For future reference NEVER and I mean NEVER send someone a money order UNLESS it's your momma or someone you TRUST FULLY with that money...

What would you recommend to do with the shoes? I really don't know what to look for jordans. Is it that obvious? But thanks for the feedback

What would you recommend to do with the shoes? I really don't know what to look for jordans. Is it that obvious? But thanks for the feedback
These are fake jordans though

Personally you paid for them, I'd beat them.. wash my car, go camping, go fishing, cut grass.. I'd have my self an ill pair of beaters..

If that's not your style, before you do somethin crazy like burn them; I would give them to someone less fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom