Jordan 11 GS - Have fun w/this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Jordan 11 GS – Blue – Green

It’s pretty common these days to see new Jordans of the GS persuasion outfitted in colorways that never make it to the adult sizes. For the most part though, the Air Jordan 11 has eluded that treatment. It looks like 2014 might be the year that that changes, as we’ve already spotted one upcoming colorway that’s strictly a GS one for the time being. And let’s just get it out there that it’s nothing like any OG Air Jordan XI that you’ve seen before. Continue reading for a full glimpse at this blue and green pair and then give us your thoughts on them down in the comments section.

Source: kicksordie

air-jordan-11-gs-blue-green-01-570x423.jpg

Source: http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/23/air-jordan-11-gs-blue-green/

Last edited:
Another pic from kicksordie ig. First time i seen a colored sole on an 11, like can we get the Jordan future sole on a Men's pair and are they gonna start producing more colors of the 11 now?

Last edited:

Another pic from kicksordie ig. First time i seen a colored sole on an 11, like can we get the Jordan future sole on a Men's pair and are they gonna start producing more colors of the 11 now?
First time with a colored sole......um the original black/red XI's have a RED sole

I'm with the rest of you guys.  Looks just like a grape colorway of the 11's.  

guarantee you some lil ****** who wears GS sizes is gonna think he's fly rocking all purple with these somewhere

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji] cleaved brown voice...... No no no no nooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom