Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I wear mine the same way only bottoms I wear that are tapered are sweats but that's cause they are generally loose.. not my style to wear tight jeans and no one has time to roll up the ends of their pants just to show your shoes.

The way the jeans are sitting on the shoes and how wide they are is what people have issue with, personally think the picture in Walmart is wildin in my book. Someone really just left a mirror on the soda aisle and you took a picture of your shoes. I don't shop at Walmart anymore, but when I did I wanted to get in and get out QUICKLY, not posing for pictures.

I gave up the baggy stuff back in like 07 but there are a LOT of kids on here that will never let that fit live down lol. Im not here for fashion.. wear what you wear. More XI talk plehz.

Man, y’all OD sensitive. It’s just jokes. Take the capes off.

BACK ON TOPIC:
DC0C5EDE-C095-42B7-8B7D-3D22A8C539B7.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Yeezy story :lol:
But does that work, lowballing at a meet up? When I sold my hooptie I had to leave 3 people standing there like boo boo the fool after they changed their price on me at meet up. :lol:
Only have used that tactic on eBay/ buying thru messaging. Ya agreeing on a price than changing it is kinda weak, that’s why I used the laughing gif

Back
Top Bottom