Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

these were widely available months ago for $300

a week early is a little too soon/late to pay 60 extra...especially when they will be heavily saturated. a month or more, and it would have been justifiable

Yeah if you wanted fakes months ago for $300

Btw with nys tax these come out to $240.00 with tax $239.54 to be Exact

With the way Jordans sell these days I was not going to spend more then $300.00 and I knew these will be Massave amounts of these exact

Didn’t want to deal with the hassle and I’m almost sure people will get
reserves on the nike app

Yeah if you wanted fakes months ago for $300

Btw with nys tax these come out to $240.00 with tax $239.54 to be Exact

With the way Jordans sell these days I was not going to spend more then $300.00 and I knew these will be Massave amounts of these exact

Didn’t want to deal with the hassle and I’m almost sure people will get
reserves on the nike app

my local spot had their shipment from nike back in sept/oct and i am pretty sure my hook is just as legit as yours

all that early=fake talk is hogwash anyway. no use to even speak on it unless you have a pair in hand and can prove that they are fugazi. are there fakes out there? sure. if you get a pair super early, does that mean your pair is fake? NOPE

either way, no hate. if that was the move for you, i respect it. it wouldnt have been my play...but respect either way

Yeah, these are more available than the 82's. My local HoH where I copped the '82 pair only got in around 100 men's pairs, for these, they got over 300 pairs lol.

The only question is not on how to get a pair if foot locker won't mark these as a QS so no discounts won't be used. As of now, they are a GR in their system. The '82 pair was a GR so I only paid $200 for them.

Last year for the 11's the day before the drop they said GR, so it was ok to use a coupon. When release day came, they had a big sign that said "QS release" and the higher-ups marked them as a QS that day so everyone had to pay $220 plus tax.

my local spot had their shipment from nike back in sept/oct and i am pretty sure my hook is just as legit as yours

all that early=fake talk is hogwash anyway. no use to even speak on it unless you have a pair in hand and can prove that they are fugazi. are there fakes out there? sure. if you get a pair super early, does that mean your pair is fake? NOPE

either way, no hate. if that was the move for you, i respect it. it wouldnt have been my play...but respect either way

My bad bro don’t mean no disrespect but 3 or 4 months ago is a little questionable for a shoe releasing in December
You said your shop got the 11s direct from Nike does this store your talking about have a nike account ?

You know shoes as will as most of us do I really don’t think Nike would Allocate pairs to a random store so many months Before release date
Nike don’t work like that
these shoes I’m sure where still in production

The place I got my pair from has had a nike account since the early 1990s

Only bad thing about this place is that they used to be crooks and I guess they still are
they would mark up the price when Jordan’s were selling like crazy on each and every release now besides 1’s and 11’s they charge $210.00 flat

Last edited:
My bad bro don’t mean no disrespect but 3 or 4 months ago is a little questionable for a shoe releasing in December
You said your shop got the 11s direct from Nike does this store your talking about have a nike account ?

You know shoes as will as most of us do I really don’t think Nike would Allocate pairs to a random store so many months Before release date
Nike don’t work like that
these shoes I’m sure where still in production

The place I got my pair from has had a nike account since the early 1990s

Only bad thing about this place is that they used to be crooks and I guess they still are
they would mark up the price when Jordan’s were selling like crazy on each and every release now besides 1’s and 11’s they charge $210.00 flat
its not uncommon for any store to have stock a month or so early. it doesnt happen very often, but it does happen. the store i am speaking of has been around since the late 80s and is as legit as they come

no harm done, and its no big deal. i didnt cop early and i generally dont.

My brother wants me to buy him these for Christmas... So now I guess I am going to try and be in. I hate trying to get 11's in my area because we never get crap lol.

I’m not sure how many stores you got in your area
But it looks like every store is getting them in my area
It’s a holiday 11 demand will be high but also supply
If your a VIP and get a 10 HS I think everyone’s chances are pretty good

I think everyone who wants to is going to eat. I probably will cop at Foot Locker, but I want to see how SNKRS holds up this time.

Was stressing on how I was going to get these, I have a meeting Saturday that was mandatory. From 8 AM - 3 PM, there was going to be no way I could pick them up in time. But, lucked out & got this message last night!

Attachments

• B224662D-A2CA-40E6-A1D0-451526666E74.jpeg
    B224662D-A2CA-40E6-A1D0-451526666E74.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 54
Just did my app raffles entries , Champs got em in my area too, then I gotta go do Villa, Jimmy jazz and Finish line

Back
Top Bottom