Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

You guys really need to stop thinking that NT reflects the general public. The hood wants these bad. They will sell out the day of. JB will do record numbers on these.

You need to stop thinking that you reflect the general public.. You guys like driving yourselves to a panic. You have a right to think they will be super hard to get.. go right ahead. Im not falling for it.

Dudes literally might get the heat pulled
On them for these and people really think
these will sit? Lmao

These will be beyond easy in Houston lol

However, I could be wrong. To my surprise a couple customer hit me for them. :smokin

somewhere someone is going to try to flip these for 300 plus.

your local consignment shop will be fill with them :lol:

those heiress flopped it seemed too.

last years pairs i ate good bruh......

You guys really need to stop thinking that NT reflects the general public. The hood wants these bad. They will sell out the day of. JB will do record numbers on these.

yea just like the space jams and the 82's which sat on nike.com

if you have any idea of how the internet works and or have a damn app on ur phone for FTL's you will be fine.

the hood can want what they want. no resell mass amount's of pairs.

Most if not all will eat have you seen a holiday 11 release since Nike Decided to produce more pairs of 11's for holidays

its not that deep just put in some effort u will be fine.

11's holiday post are in full effect :lol:

if you got space jams you will get these if you got 82's you will get these nike made so much they throwing them out early all over.

they want your holiday money and they know 11's sell

as far as the heat being pulled on people. i seen a dude get shot over a bag groceries when i was a kid so that terms of the "HEAT BEING PULLED" that is subjective over how dumb another man is or how hungry. :emoji_no_mouth:

oh dude who got shot lived too

Red turns heads >D

965F7146-A8F5-450E-A658-DAD3E41A3F53.jpeg

In all honesty from the sound of it production numbers on these are high enough 8)

I’m sure they’ll be somewhere but I don’t see these sitting past a week :ohwell:

If your any size under 13 I’m sure you’ll be able to track a pair down though :rolleyes

I don’t have that luxury so I’ll be copping the first size 14 I get my hands on :nerd:

Like I've said in other threads, no such thing as a GR if you have big feet. Some places aren't even going to stock anything higher than a 13. We gotta secure our pair by any means necessary! That being said I'm on the fence with these and if I stay in this thread any longer I'll want to cop. Bye.

Like I've said in other threads, no such thing as a GR if you have big feet. Some places aren't even going to stock anything higher than a 13. We gotta secure our pair by any means necessary! That being said I'm on the fence with these and if I stay in this thread any longer I'll want to cop. Bye.

As a guy who wear a size 15...I completely agree.

Space Jams sat? Can we define sat? They did sell out. Yes 100’s of restocks and each restock sold out.

I mean these will do well. Do your homework and you will get a pair or pairs.

But these will be gone.

yea just like the space jams and the 82's which sat on nike.com

if you have any idea of how the internet works and or have a damn app on ur phone for FTL's you will be fine.

the hood can want what they want. no resell mass amount's of pairs.

Most if not all will eat have you seen a holiday 11 release since Nike Decided to produce more pairs of 11's for holidays

its not that deep just put in some effort u will be fine.

Neither sat on Nike papi

This pic makes me think of other ways this colorway could’ve turned out .. like a suede back piece where the JM is and the shaded red panels/tongue .. but JB would’ve called em premium and marked em NRG.

7460EDEC-EBEA-4738-87D9-3D1AEE9BC773.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom