Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Got the reservation, but passing on these. It's the third reservation I've gotten in the last week after not getting a single one for over six months.

EE0B0E32-E701-41B5-831F-C9A297700314.png

Nike y’all dirty for this one :smh: lol y’all reserve me a big kids pair!!! Smh!!!

Got the reservation, but passing on these.
Same here, but I appreciate the love SNKRS is showing. My wife got the reserve for the Black Hieress 11's but they returned her pair; talking about they had an incorrect shipping address. WTF. No shoes for her, only a refund. She was bummed out.

Same here, but I appreciate the love SNKRS is showing. My wife got the reserve for the Black Hieress 11's but they returned her pair; talking about they had an incorrect shipping address. WTF. No shoes for her, only a refund. She was bummed out.
That sucks those Hieress joints are sitting in my area

Got early access but I want that under retail euro prices, its like a $40-$50 difference ...decisions decisions

Damn I'm such a cheap bastard! :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Got early access but I want that under retail euro prices, its like a $40-$50 difference ...decisions decisions

Damn I'm such a cheap bastard! :lol:

Buy the pair on NDC right now
Try for sns on sat morning if it’s $199
If you cop from sns wait to get both pairs in hand pick out the best one and return the other to NDC

Reactions: Ube
Got mines on reserve and used gifties and AMZ refund money to buy another gift card.. Shipped for 130.00 outta pocket... Definitely pulled that trigger... I can wake up sat looking to double but if not im already good... about time they reserved me something i wanted

i will never get any pair i actually want reserved. instead i will get every trash KD/Lebron

Buy the pair on NDC right now
Try for sns on sat morning if it’s $199
If you cop from sns wait to get both pairs in hand pick out the best one and return the other to NDC

You know SNS got me hella spoiled son :lol: ...thought about doin just what you mentioned.

:smh: Wanted the Win like '82 so badly. No Reserved for you, couldn't cop on SNKRS because I was at a funeral, had to go through SNS on thanksgiving just to get them.

Didn't want the Win Like '96 pair.... Just got a Nike Reserve notification.... :smh: Someone at Nike playing with me.

:smh: Wanted the Win like '82 so badly. No Reserved for you, couldn't cop on SNKRS because I was at a funeral, had to go through SNS on thanksgiving just to get them.

Didn't want the Win Like '96 pair.... Just got a Nike Reserve notification.... :smh: Someone at Nike playing with me.

You saved money tho, so I'm not seeing the issue.

You know SNS got me hella spoiled son :lol: ...thought about doin just what you mentioned.

I already copped a pair from the early snkrs drop
But you best believe I’m gonna try to cop on sns if its $199
$199 shipped in about 3 days??
I would be a fool not too! :lol:
I grabbed the navy’s from sns for $199 :D

I already copped a pair from the early snkrs drop
But you best believe I’m gonna try to cop on sns if its $199
$199 shipped in about 3 days??
I would be a fool not too! :lol:
I grabbed the navy’s from sns for $199 :D

Nah you can't beat that with a stick ...also got me and my wife's 82's from SNS saved like a $100 in total.

I'm sure they 'll be $199 so I guess the question is do I wanna pay the $38 difference or wake up at 3am Sat morning.

Back
Top Bottom