Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

They do have 13s...the sizes are not listed in order. Check it out and you'll see 13 still available. There are multiple notes on the webpage stating that the discount code doesn't apply to Nike/Jordan and that they will cancel orders that try to use the discount. So, let us know if anyone actually gets a shipment notification with the discount from this site.

I made the rounds this morning so I could double up and just see what's goin' on. (I locked up my first pair from a Nike+ reservation with 20% discount.)

My first stop was Scheel's as I knew they were getting 50 pairs, 5 of them being SZ 13. It was just me and one other guy...also looking for SZ 13. So, we were happy and both agreed this shoe is fire and very rockable. I had talked with this guy previously while waiting in line for the Jams back in December. We were both thrilled to get what we want regardless of what sits or not. Too many bad stories of local shops getting 1 or 2 pr. of SZ 13 and how we both struggle with ever getting anything via in-store raffles. I applied for a Scheel's card and got $25 off for that, so another price I'm totally happy with and will wear these into the ground.

The next stop just for curiosity and also wanting to try to find the navy GS release (looks like crap in pics, but just wanted to see in-hand) was to FNL. They did a raffle, but never called me. Well, they had plenty of pairs and were putting the boxes in my arms. Um, call me next time? I could've bought there, but started at Scheel's knowing they treat me right and it's my safest bet. I didn't bother trying to get over to any FTLs. They've been terrible anyhow and I had what I wanted.

Just got my order cancelled also
I thought it was cuz my zip code was off by 1 number
Was gonna call them....
But looks like code wasn't suppose to work for these
Wonder if orders placed before us will go thru
Or if they will just cancel all smfh
Same here. Cancelled at my request the email says. Straight BS. Good thing i was at the mall when i got the email and still managed to cop.

These are very clean in person. Definitely tempted to double up. Quality seems is up to par IMO. Very surprised on all the hate these were getting. 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Easy, no stress cop for XI, I love it. Nike can milk off my bank account every time like that. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

These are very clean in person. Definitely tempted to double up. Quality seems is up to par IMO. Very surprised on all the hate these were getting. 

pimp.gif

All the hate will dissipate once the stock runs dry, last few pages of the thread will be people asking where to get it just a little bit above retail.

Picked up using my 20% off code and will be returning my SNKRS Pair. Also picked up some Space Jams at the Ontario Mills Outlet. Today was a good day! Happy early BDay and Father's Day to me.

These are still sitting tonight for a couple reasons (IMO).

1) 4 men's Vapormaxes are coming out on Thursday (including Betrue), and people only have so much $ to spend on sneakers.

2) This is a low point for basketball sneaker sales in general.  'Runners' are still the thing of the moment (see Vapors above).

3) Some people who are into Js already have 72s which are similar.  Also Space Jams.  They also likely have 11 low Bred and Infrared.  Many probably still DS.  They've flooded the market with 11 lows the past couple years.  Unless it's limited, or of exceptional quality, there's not a lot of motivation for some to buy these.  

Last edited:
The next promo by NDC and these are outta here though
Yup.  I passed on these partially because I saw them during the week and didn't like the faux suede.  At $140 (like some on here) I would probably pick them up.  I have 4 other pairs of 11s (high and low) that look similar to these, and I prefer those, but I would have a tough time passing at $140.  Otherwise, on to other stuff w/o any regrets.  I think people (myself included) have so many pairs of sneakers at this point, we're getting picky.  It's either OG or bust unless it really knocks our socks off.  I know if it's a sneaker that I saw MJ play in, or that I used to own, and it gets re-released, those are tough to pass up

Last edited:
so i got my pair, but not with disco. my daughter is the newest employee which means low man on the pole so she gets last dibs as far as disco and apparently all the managers exhausted the disco for this shoe i'm guessing until 2 weeks passes? i told her to take them back as i'd rather use the 25 on ndc i been saving.

all that said, this is def a clean shoe, no question. anthracite bowling ball paint PL and the black "suede" is a cheaper version of the tongue material of '04 bred 13s. white midsole and milky bottoms ala 72-10s and we have a classic. i could see myself doubling on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom