Jordan 11 low IE "Navy" to release 2017?

I'm not a fan of lowtop shoes... but I am a fan of blue shoes, and these are $120 RN on Kickscrew. Went ahead and ordered then along with the 82s and the Bronze 5s thanks to the free shipping promo.
Appreciate you fam! Been looking for these for a decent price so I had to cop

I'm not a fan of lowtop shoes... but I am a fan of blue shoes, and these are $120 RN on Kickscrew. Went ahead and ordered then along with the 82s and the Bronze 5s thanks to the free shipping promo.

If you can share, how'd you get the free shipping promo? I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find the code (if you're talking about that paypal x KC promo?). Thanks!

I found them for $170 on the site and chutney for $120 the navy gs are $120

I think these are going to be some of my favorite Js... they are so light and comfortable. Now I really wish I had got the Barons... :frown:

Attachments

• 20180208_194840.jpg
    20180208_194840.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I dunno how older models fit because I never had any before... but I can definitely say they are much more flexible than the Win Like 82s.

I regret buying my Baron XI in a 9.5. The length is right but they are too tight when I wear them for too long. I got the Win Like 82 in a 10 and like the fit far more.

Back
Top Bottom