Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Yeah I'm not wearing these until I can cop another pair for under $150... preferably $140 or less. Just got the blue 6s on sale finally so that fits the bill for a new blue shoe.

Yeah I'm not wearing these until I can cop another pair for under $150... preferably $140 or less. Just got the blue 6s on sale finally so that fits the bill for a new blue shoe.
hey. i like how you match clothes and shoes. what would be a good tshirt and pants for this? i think the scaly material makes it hard. what you think?

thanks in advance

I actually wouldn't worry about matching the snake print... just wear it with navy and/or white and you're good.

rainking rainking

lmao....for 55$ too

Rain shorts my guy lol
Dude, I still can't believe it. It would have been way better if they made the shorts out of the exact same material they used for the snakeskin on the actual shoes :rofl:
These things are so bizarre. I couldn't even sleep in them, let alone wear them for real anywhere. Plastic shoes are bad enough, I will not wear plastic clothes LOL. If we bought a few hundred pairs of them, we could sew them all together and make a Jordan Slip 'n Slide for the summer.

Dude, I still can't believe it. It would have been way better if they made the shorts out of the exact same material they used for the snakeskin on the actual shoes :rofl:
These things are so bizarre. I couldn't even sleep in them, let alone wear them for real anywhere. Plastic shoes are bad enough, I will not wear plastic clothes LOL. If we bought a few hundred pairs of them, we could sew them all together and make a Jordan Slip 'n Slide for the summer.

Luckily, I got to use my Fnl rewards on em. It is what it is
smh

Update no one cares about, I just think it's funny LOL: Took those piece of trash shorts back. Girl at the counter was like, did they look different than the picture online? I said no, I just didn't realize I was buying a rain coat made into shorts. She laughed and processed it. Good lord, these shorts could have been pretty rad. Nope, no effort on Nike's part. Classic.

E8EAF85F-1EF6-4403-95DE-2CB8FAE48C74.png
CC3CDBDC-FBBE-4629-986F-909F6B972801.png
3C809AB8-452B-4CEC-8241-ED8AD5A9C11A.jpeg
Seeing as it is dead in here ...
I’m so conflicted. Between what Nike/JB did to the BC 4s, and now these ...
Check this out and be aware of it. I’ve worn these maybe three full days. Half of it was sitting at my desk at work. The rest was just light walking around. I assure you, zero strenuous activity. And yet, what looks like white crust off of the street is actually the blue rand flexing and resulting almost immediately in this. SMFH.
Apologies for the screen grabs off of my iPhone but that’s a separate story LOL. Regardless ...

E8EAF85F-1EF6-4403-95DE-2CB8FAE48C74.png
CC3CDBDC-FBBE-4629-986F-909F6B972801.png
3C809AB8-452B-4CEC-8241-ED8AD5A9C11A.jpeg
Seeing as it is dead in here ...
I’m so conflicted. Between what Nike/JB did to the BC 4s, and now these ...
Check this out and be aware of it. I’ve worn these maybe three full days. Half of it was sitting at my desk at work. The rest was just light walking around. I assure you, zero strenuous activity. And yet, what looks like white crust off of the street is actually the blue rand flexing and resulting almost immediately in this. SMFH.
Apologies for the screen grabs off of my iPhone but that’s a separate story LOL. Regardless ...

After seeing that I may pass unless I can grab them for really low. JB is giving us bogus materials. They are so cheap. About a $200 shoe in Cali and they give us THAT. :smh:

Thanks for the update, rainking rainking

Honestly... it looks more like snakeskin when its wrinkled, but it's not like that will happen to the entire shoe. Anyway let's see just how low these will drop.

The other day, I had some rewards to burn and bought the blue pair of these shorts on a whim via FTL.com. Then I saw your post the other day and was like, wait, windbreaker? Nah, this guy must certainly be using the wrong term to describe them. Nope, they just showed up: you were totally correct. WTF is this crap? I'm not wearing shorts that feel like a cheap tent :rofl:
These are effing awful. Taking them straight back to my nearest FTL after work. I'm at a loss that they would make shorts out of this material in 2019. SMFH.

Put on a poncho and you're set for the elements. :lol:

I kind of knew these would be something like this with that weird material they used. It looks great and even feels nice but we know the golden era of early 2000's materials were better and are no more.

It's a bad look that the rand is a weird cloth material. Should've been leathery.
I think it looks fine, and I even sort of like the way it feels. My issue with it is, what they did here is they first produced the main blue rand, then overlaid that faux-suede snake-pattern "mesh" onto it to give it the appearance of having scales. Rather than making a true snakeskin-like material, they cheated and did it this way. It would almost be like if, on the IVs, they just printed a grid pattern onto the side and tongue mesh to make it look like it had the plastic netting, but once up close you realize it's not. Kind of lame. Obviously done to cut costs.

Damn! You're making me hesitant to wanna wear my pair if it ends up looking like that.
It's actually not something anyone would notice unless you pick up the shoe and look at it, at least not yet. I'm curious to see, though, what it looks like a month or two or three from now. If it becomes noticeable, I'll probably just take a dark blue marker to the affected area and dab at it to cover it up. But if it's really going to bother you, I suggest returning them. As I said, I've worn them for a total of three days max. And very lightly, at that. This isn't something you're going to avoid, I promise you.

Put on a poncho and you're set for the elements. :lol:
:lol:
I'm still laughing about it. I wish I had a picture of my face when I took them out of the shipping bag and felt them. They could double as a cheap satin-y plastic disposable table cloth. I'm actually bummed about it because if they were made of today's usual knit or sweatpant-like material, they'd be cool. The FTL I returned them to had the blue and bone pairs in stock on the rack. If you're in a FTL anytime soon and you see them, go over and feel them. And then try not to laugh when you remember this discussion LOL

Air Jordan 11 Low WMNS “Pink Snakeskin”
Color: White/Watermelon-Black
Style Code: AH7860-106
Release Date: May 7, 2019
Price: $185
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Pink-Snakeskin-AH7860-106-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

:lol:
I'm still laughing about it. I wish I had a picture of my face when I took them out of the shipping bag and felt them. They could double as a cheap satin-y plastic disposable table cloth. I'm actually bummed about it because if they were made of today's usual knit or sweatpant-like material, they'd be cool. The FTL I returned them to had the blue and bone pairs in stock on the rack. If you're in a FTL anytime soon and you see them, go over and feel them. And then try not to laugh when you remember this discussion LOL

Oh, I will check them out and remember what you said for sure. :lol:

After looking at these pics of the white creases, I’ve decided to return mine. I was planning to break them out during the summer but those pics look terrible. I can only imagine what they’ll look like after a month.
Well, let me just say ... I'm not sure it's a major thing yet. They aren't even seeable unless you put your face up to the shoe but I also feel you. I'll just work around it. It's a sick shoe, one I've been waiting for, for years. Not like the OG but still dope. I'm not happy about it but I also know I can mask it if need be. That's not something we should have to do, but I also hate to see you return them if it's a shoe you like. I honestly feel like it will be OK in the end. But do what you feel you need to do.

Back
Top Bottom