Jordan 11 Premium Gray Legit/Check

Legit check

• LEGIT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FAKE AF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-Carbon fiber on left shoe is defective [Pattern is off]

-Left shoe has minor flaw stitching, biggest spot is inside the tongue area ['Jordan Quality']

-Right shoe is in good condition, except 1 spot seemed off which is another stitching error.

Opinion: UA! Box is same as OG. 

Comment below also if anyone has ever received an authentic pair that had defective carbon fiber pattern or stitching. Let me know. 

Also vote on polls thanks :smile:   

Legit.  The stitching will never be perfect on any shoe.  The carbon fiber inconsistency is normal.  No I do not own a pair of these.  Just opinion. 

I don't give opinions when I don't own a pair.

However, I would not purchase these.

Too many inconsistencies for me - cutout pattern of the suede doesn't look right, the carbon fiber plate and the stitching in spots looks suspect.

The milky translucent sole also looks off in color.

Disclaimer: While I don't own these I have basically looked at every listing on Ebay & Goat and reviewed hundreds of photos. I can assure you Ebay is loaded with high quality fakes. Just the number of listings should tell you this.

I believe from what I've seen already, this shoe has been counterfeited to the max. The suede is very easy to obtain in China because of their thriving
counterfeit handbag market. Many suede handbags.

Last edited:
These look of. My carbon fiber is not all out of walk. Also too translucent on bottom carbon plate looks really visible. Shoe laces look off in Color. Extra laces in bag say nike. That word on there what I can see of it is huh?

I have an official pair and there is a small glue stain on one shoe.  Basically what I'm trying to say is that every shoe will have some type of flaw.  They look legit and I wouldn't be to concerned about the carbon fiber.  The carbon fiber in the 11's hasn't been the legit stuff in years.  It's more of a hard plastic now.  

I have a pair of these from a reputable retailer here and these are legit. The problem is manufacturing defects are apparent on this pair but they are legit. Too many times manufacturing defects leave people to call legit shoes fake. We have to start being able to identify the difference when legit checking these shoes because they are literally made in sweatshops by underpaid workers for next to nothing. 

The lace bag is on the wrong side of the shoe. Should be on the right side on legit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom