JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Finally got an email confirmation from SNKRs. So, I've got two. Villa and SNKRs. Which one should I cancel?

I can't do low's any more, it's a great shoe but I have "Cherry", Concord, Infrared 11 Lows and I don't wear any of them. It's probably been more than a year since I've actually touched them.
yea they look so dainty. Looks more feminine in the low cut form tho the navy are pretty clean but anything below the ankle just looks wrong to me

Edit: woooow there's a complete FSR on snkrs. Not even 12.5 is gone yet. Crazy
Never thought I'd see a gr 8 sell better than any type of 11. and this 11 isn't even a gimmick colorway like the jacket 8s

Last edited:
Accidentally double copped on Villa. The page timed out in the middle of placing the order and emptied the cart. Went through the process a second time and it did the same thing, but then I checked my email and saw two PayPal charges. Patiently waiting on the cancellation email for one of them....

Accidentally double copped on Villa. The page timed out in the middle of placing the order and emptied the cart. Went through the process a second time and it did the same thing, but then I checked my email and saw two PayPal charges. Patiently waiting on the cancellation email for one of them....

Call CS, they might be able to cancel it for it

Seeing that these aren't selling out, I bet they will ship you both pairs. 

Nike giving the all you can eat to you boys and now yall are overstuffed. :rofl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So I won a pair with a 9m headstart at FTL and a pair at FA with a 6m headstart took the footlocker pair thinking I could use my $15 off reward and let the FA pair go. Picked up my pair and forgot to use the reward. All in all a nice shoe

It's kind of funny the red pair sold out with the swiftness last year and these didn't. Slowly the jordan tides are turning again it seems and I'm loving it

I hope adidas keeps everyone's attention so I can keep cooking on jordan releases
Are you cooking on the limited kicks tho? Or just GR? I'm still not having any type of luck with limited Jordan's. But if it's a GR I got a 100% chance now.

Seeing that these aren't selling out, I bet they will ship you both pairs. 
Emailed em through PayPal and they replied pretty quick. Said they canceled one of the orders and wait 30 mins for the payment refund to show up in my account. Been over an hour and nothing, but gonna wait a bit longer before causing a ruckus. Gotta jump through hoops to dodge that WA 10.1% sales tax I guess [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom