Last edited:
No only at outlets
If you received it on Nike+
You can use multiple times
say word?!?! 
nerd.gif

say word?!?! 
nerd.gif
The code that nike gives on Nike+ is a generic code...bascially the same code for everyone

The code Nike sent out in emails is one time use

Last time they gave out pass i used the code on NIke+ 3 times

Just make sure not to get the same cashier lol

If you didnt receive a code thru Nike+

Just hit up the outlet thread and use that thru your phone

Last edited:

The code that nike gives on Nike+ is a generic code...bascially the same code for everyone

The code Nike sent out in emails is one time use

Last time they gave out pass i used the code on NIke+ 3 times

Just make sure not to get the same cashier lol
hmm...interesting...at the bottom of the Nike+ app code it says in bold letters one time use, but I guess if you've have experience, salute for that nugget.

Came back from Colombia and picked up my pair.. LOVE these.. so many nostalgic memories!! 

hmm...interesting...at the bottom of the Nike+ app code it says in bold letters one time use, but I guess if you've have experience, salute for that nugget.
I used the code 3 times at 3 different stores

But i'm 99.9% sure you could use the code multiple times at the same store.

Like once on thursday,friday,sat etc

Just dont use the code leave the store,turnaround and try to use it again lol

But im sure you could even do that if you wanted too

Bold letters mean nothing lol

Man I got 2 pairs I need to return homey came thru with the nike ES pass and I got mine for $88. I really wish I could cop for all you guys but I guess I got lucky

Got the 30% off access coupon from Nike, going to be in Chi this weekend, hopefully the factory store still has a pair. If not, i'll just put it towards some shorts or golf polo's

After being lost in the mail they're finally coming in today. I know I paid a little more than most people but these are probably one of my favorite 11s.

I was able to grab a pair at my local nike store... $120 - 20% hash - $10 survey... Came out to like $94... I had to buy some socks so I can get that $25 mvp pass also.

Damn these still in stores or are the websites lying to me?? Went on ftl chose my size says available only in stores....

Wearing mine for the first time today at the office. They feel pretty good and I got a lot of good comments from the rest of my office staff "I work with mainly older people." Thank you Nike Talk community for being so friendly and answering questions about this release. Also, a shout out to everyone who helped anyone else with a discount!

Wore mine today and had people trippin'..."but it's raining, etc." Oh no. Maybe the soles will eventually yellow like every 11 ever? Okay.

Real story was that we stopped at the Nike Factory Store and my 11 year old son found a pair of OG Columbia XVs in the shoe recycling bin. They were VERY clean for 17 year old shoes. No paint chipping, soles in really good shape, white leather is outstanding...nice and soft. There's just a small amount of sole separation happening on the side of one of the shoes, so we'll glue that up and he will rock these occasionally. They're a size 12 and he is already wearing size 11 anyhow. He put 'em on and we headed over to the mall. People were flipping out. The elf shoes are so iconic and these have never been retro'd, so love 'em or hate 'em people notice and know they're not common to see on foot. Here's some 11 year old strutting around in FIRE older than he is. It was pretty funny watching groups of kids gasping and pointing at his feet.

Back
Top Bottom