Jordan 12 Wool.... LC please ASAP

Last edited:
The shoes look good imo. Pretty sure they're legit

Last edited:
Blac isn't on my box label. Also, does the right show have "3" on the tongue? Other than that, it looks legit. I bought mine on 10/1 at Foot Locker flagship store in NYC.

Blac isn't on my box label. Also, does the right show have "3" on the tongue? Other than that, it looks legit. I bought mine on 10/1 at Foot Locker flagship store in NYC.

There is a "3" on the right tongue.. the only thing throwing me off is the box label that has the word "blac"... thanks for your response

I am considering using Kicks Crew for the first time myself so I am also curious regarding your pair's legitimacy.
That said, after closely comparing your pics to my pair purchased from SNS I can't find any red flags and I have a very good eye when it comes to spotting even the smallest differences.
I think you're good.

Last edited:
From my observation of the photos they look legit but the box label is certainly something I would verify with another asian pair to see if the labels are consistent. Also, a photo of the bottom sole showing the carbon fiber is always helpful.

I originally passed on these but when I saw them in person at HOH I tried buying a pair and they were out of my size. Even a stock locate was no help.
Eventually I found a retail pair at NBAstore thanks to the NT'er who posted about them having stock.

Last edited:
On the Flugame 2016 if the tag is ln3 it's real and if it's ln4 it's fake is that true?

Can anybody tell me if this is real or fake
GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom