Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

I am just posting a snapshot of one of the receipts i have. No shade to any homies i have already talked to....but a couple dudes that will remain nameless( new lurkers) have pm'd me yesterday and asking how much of a disco im getting and what am i making off them...and can they get them 20 or 30 cheaper. I was like...bro...c'mon man?!?!
15406600572571818082667.jpg

I also send pics of the shipping receipt bro and im not jackin nobody! Im not a hater..so I'll just post the pic and hope the new guys understand that im just happy our pears are decent and clean as far as the flaws on these were concerned.

I am just posting a snapshot of one of the receipts i have. No shade to any homies i have already talked to....but a couple dudes that will remain nameless( new lurkers) have pm'd me yesterday and asking how much of a disco im getting and what am i making off them...and can they get them 20 or 30 cheaper. I was like...bro...c'mon man?!?!

I also send pics of the shipping receipt bro and im not jackin nobody! Im not a hater..so I'll just post the pic and hope the new guys understand that im just happy our pears are decent and clean as far as the flaws on these were concerned.

some peeps are just grimey. those peeps deserve zero help/hookups.

do they not realize that you had to drive to get to the outlet? driving uses up gas and time. and did they not realize u took the time to go through all the pairs to pick the best ones for us? did they not realize u had to go pick up boxes and take time to get everyones info and pack em and drive to the UPS store and ship em out?

the total with shipping and everything for my pair came out to less than pairs are going for on goat BEFORE they add shipping. read that and let that sink in, ya cheap bastards.

youre a better man than i am. cause i would have dropped those names.

Dude went out of his way to get these and some of y’all asking for $20-30 off of what he paid...:smh: Whoever y’all are you get zero respect.

Man whatever it would have cost to Uber there to the outlet where he's from, shipping cost to have them sent to me, and how much he felt his time was worth, would have been sent..
I apologize you had to deal with that..

I’m curious to see if these things get worse with the bleeding for you guys or just stay like they are. I’m not interested in them so will never know for myself but even at the outlet price I’d hesitate to buy because I’d fear this is just the beginning of the red seeping through.

Whatever you do don’t get caught with these in the rain or snow that’s for sure!
Make sure to check the weather report when you head out
Rock these hard for the next 2 years then if it gets bad just return

Wow :smh:

I just wanna put this out there regarding blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 and his generosity -

I know we all love getting a deal and being retail oop’ed as it’s nice on the wallet, but please take care of him whether it be a little extra on top on the transaction this time for the assist or by looking out for him in the future.

I’m not telling anyone what to do with their money by any means, but this man went out of his way for many of us who he doesn’t know in life outside of NT - and he did it all without any expectations other than to lend a friendly helping hand from one sneaker enthusiast to another.

I’ve spoke to him on the phone to thank him for this and just to tell him again, never hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of assistance in the future.

He put in a ton of work by doing this and taking time from his day, and we all know time equates to money.

So, thank you again blazed - you’re an A1 dude.
I 2nd this

I’m curious to see if these things get worse with the bleeding for you guys or just stay like they are. I’m not interested in them so will never know for myself but even at the outlet price I’d hesitate to buy because I’d fear this is just the beginning of the red seeping through.

Congrats to those who wanted them and got them, but the quality is terrible. Jordan Brand is making out on this outlet release.

I can't complain about mine. I got a lot of compliments on them. Quality is not bad just the slight glue stains you can only see if you get super close to them. The nylon upper was a nice touch to give them that deep blackness which makes the yellow pop more. I would have preferred the 3m panels but whatever.

I don’t need a pair and I’m sure if I did, you would hook it up. Glad someone took the initiative on their own to help others

It’s greatly appreciated by me and obviously rest of the community

Salute :emoji_fist:

Back
Top Bottom