Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Quietest DB thread ever! Hope that indicates a parallel to how the release may be in the a.m. Call it a long shot idea but, I almost feel they're gonna supply snkrs

in a way to where people eat like they did on the Cp3 release. Wishful thinking, hopefully it's comes to fruition tho..

Quietest DB thread ever! Hope that indicates a parallel to how the release may be in the a.m. Call it a long shot idea but, I almost feel they're gonna supply snkrs

in a way to where people eat like they did on the Cp3 release. Wishful thinking, hopefully it's comes to fruition tho..

For some odd reason, I think so too! Got cp3 2.5 hrs after release. Clicked on link, went straight to cart. In and out in 60 secs

Those with snkrs app will have a better chance than NDC. Whoever can type their password the fastest are in good shape.

For some odd reason, I think so too! Got cp3 2.5 hrs after release. Clicked on link, went straight to cart. In and out in 60 secs

:smokin hopefully there stocked up tmrw in similar fashion.

Mostly all got through that day for those and at various times.

:smokin hopefully there stocked up tmrw in similar fashion.

Mostly all got through that day for those and at various times.

That day was odd. Saw posts where people were waiting in line for over an hr. I was at a conference with no reception in the conference room. Never received the text or tweet from nike. Went out to lunch, checked nike twitter, hit the link, saw the sizes (I thought it was going to give me the oos message and nike just didn't put up the product no longer available page). To my surprise, they went straight to cart! Came on niketalk after I checked out and people still said they were in line waiting......even on the snkrs app! Just a weird day. Hopefully, the same happen today. Lol. I have a feeling ndc will crash. Normally when that happens, better chances to cop.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Not settling for a manual L this morning. hopefully this ATC doesn't let me down, it''s probably the only way I'll stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom