Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Does anyone think these chutneys will get disco anytime soon?
Correct me if I'm wrong but sneakersnstuff was the only place to have the brave blues on sale and they only had scattered sizes
Our only best bet would be cityblue but they never discounted the brave blues as far as I know

So a couple days before this release NDC decides to throw on exclusions, and now this 20% off code is worthless, great

Last edited:
its probably just for the weekend since everyone was probably using them on Jordans and everything expensive to save $20

its not like everyone has those one time use discount codes. well see. patiently waiting to use both my gift card and discount code on plats and maybe chutneys

I grabbed Navy lows with a $20 WC card but I'm jealous of all y'all that don't wear a 13 that copped for the super low.

WTF! My 15% off promo code doesn't work for these?

Did they really put exclusions on new releases, for how long? Damn Nike. You *****.

Strange. These chutneys are super Limited in Connecticut area. Footlocker and Finishline and Champs in the Danbury area did not receive these. Drove 30 minutes to Waterbury and only two other people waiting with me while the store open. I love them. I think they're great quality And they feel comfortable on foot. Don't understand why these releases have been sitting but it's fine with me I enjoy them

Strange. These chutneys are super Limited in Connecticut area. Footlocker and Finishline and Champs in the Danbury area did not receive these. Drove 30 minutes to Waterbury and only two other people waiting with me while the store open. I love them. I think they're great quality And they feel comfortable on foot. Don't understand why these releases have been sitting but it's fine with me I enjoy them

Which store in waterbury got them? I would assume eblens.

Also, I don't know how long you have been into sneakers, but CT seems to be on the short end of the stick for the majority of limited releases, going back a decade.

Last edited:
Dang, nike trying to shutdown the disco game we've been playing. Dudes be flocking to city blue inventory now. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
No discounts = not much Nike talking.
Put a bid in on StockX for $130, got an email about a half hour later someone accepted it. Chutneys for $144

+Rep. I went and did the same after seeing this. Just got mine accepted in a size 11 for my double.
Screw Nike, if they won't take my money directly, that's their choice. Deals will still be found.
I'm just grateful to be complaining more about not getting deals rather than taking Ls or paying above retail.

I also put a bid for $130...... [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Screw you nike! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif

^ omg what size?
Nice score....you lucky...[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is absolutely fantastic to see. I'm wondering if I overpaid now... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom