Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

The key is to place a low bid, even a dollar or two so you get email alerts when prices drop.
Then snipe someone else in a "bidding war" or whatever you want to call it.
Where the buyer bumps their price up, and seller drops his down,
Hopefully you get some back and forth, etc, etc and jump in when it's to your liking.

Yeah pretty much

Everyone just bids low hoping sellers will bite

Couple of days ago someone had an ask for like $190

Highest bid was $140

So the guy just sold it for $140 saw it happen right in front of me lol
FYI when you create a new account you only have like a week or so to use it
Yeah, I used one before on a BIN item.

Haven't yet bought anything in the bids tho.

Have you heard anything from SNS ?

Just got a reply back from sns, and they save they're processing the orders still. I ordered Friday right after the link was posted in here and still going through processing. Money taken from my account and all, starting to think they oversold pairs
I feel cancellations are about to be hitting emails soon [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Found a pair of Brave Blue 13 lows yesterday at Johnson Creek outlet in Wisconsin for 99.99 size 11. Might have been a return, not sure.

I emailed SNS last night, and heard the same thing.
I placed it for several items, so it's odd that at least some haven't shipped

Yeah still haven't gotten any shipping from sns

I'm gonna give them until Friday

They took my money and got order confirmation and everything

Finally saw chutneys 2night..I may pull the trigger but all wall pairs I saw had this mad dusty vibe all over the black parts...I'd def want 2 skim over a few pairs if I cop

Just got shipping from sns for the brave blues
Should be here Friday...shipping is pretty fast
Considering it's coming from Paris

Straight to feet

19052297_1868383579844918_4215296318379130880_n.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I want these so bad but I'm trying to go against my full retail ways

StockX order shipped today... glad I was able to get under retail. Never thought of making new acct for a $25 off tho, maybe next time

Just got shipping from sns for the brave blues
Should be here Friday...shipping is pretty fast
Considering it's coming from Paris
Lucky you, my pair is coming from Sweden
laugh.gif
i wanted to add Paris to my sneaker passport... My pair shipped tuesday should be here 2morrow...

Lucky you, my pair is coming from Sweden :lol: i wanted to add Paris to my sneaker passport... My pair shipped tuesday should be here 2morrow...

The hell. They locating our pairs and shipping from all over the world lol. I was wondering what the hold up was.

Lucky you, my pair is coming from Sweden
laugh.gif
i wanted to add Paris to my sneaker passport... My pair shipped tuesday should be here 2morrow...
The hell. They locating our pairs and shipping from all over the world lol. I was wondering what the hold up was.
Just europe they have store in Sweden, Paris, London and Germany... Maybe your pair is coming from London or Germany
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hate everyone getting deals on the Chutneys. I've offered or been out bid on about 10 pairs so far between eBay and stockX. 0-10 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom