Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Saw these at my local foot action. Apologies if already posted.

IMG_4271.JPG

I was just thinking to myself that I should repaint the pods on mine and throw them back in the rotation, cracking durabuck and all.

Dope to see such a pristine pair 12 years later.

I was just thinking to myself that I should repaint the pods on mine and throw them back in the rotation, cracking durabuck and all.

Dope to see such a pristine pair 12 years later.

Do it! I got rid of my other pair years ago and regretted ever since.
Managed to track this used pair down a couple months back for under a bill.
Still searching for a DS size 11 for my DS 13 collection.
It's funny how bowed or curved the 13 mids and lows are from 2004/2005 compared to now or even 2010ish.

Do it! I got rid of my other pair years ago and regretted ever since.
Managed to track this used pair down a couple months back for under a bill.
Still searching for a DS size 11 for my DS 13 collection.
It's funny how bowed or curved the 13 mids and lows are from 2004/2005 compared to now or even 2010ish.

I'm definitely about to add it to my plans for the weekend. Fantastic pickup though, that's a steal (not the way it's just tossed around in recent years either; an ACTUAL steal :lol:) Good luck on the hunt for a DS pair.

I was just looking at the pics of the upcoming Black/Red drop and thinking the same thing. Their heel looks damn near usable as a ruler. Another one of those usual JB changes that brings a particular area a bit closer to the way the originals were, but look odd (to me) on a silhouette that has shifted away from that in multiple other ways.

Another nice pick up i got a DS pair last yr love them to death..

Have you worn them yet? I've been looking for a DS pair for almost two years, everyone has wanted 300+... I just can't do it for that... but may have to lol
I figured these would be right up your alley, you might be the only other dude that doubles up on 13 lows that I've seen on NT :pimp:

Have you worn them yet? I've been looking for a DS pair for almost two years, everyone has wanted 300+... I just can't do it for that... but may have to lol
I figured these would be right up your alley, you might be the only other dude that doubles up on 13 lows that I've seen on NT :pimp:

Oh yeah, i wear them all the time... I got mine for 235 or 240, I wanted to keep them DS but i had to wear them.. If i come across another pair under 300 they will be mine :lol:.. Even after a few wears they are still in great condition...

Back
Top Bottom